Repsol Media Video: Dani Pedrosa And Marc Marquez On What It Means To Ride For Repsol Honda
The Repsol Media Service issued yet another video today, this time containing a brief double interview with Dani Pedrosa and Marc Marquez. In the interview, the two men talk about what it means to them to be racing in Repsol colors, and more particularly for Repsol Honda, and their memories of former Repsol Honda champions such as Mick Doohan and Alex Criville. The press release and video are show below:
The Repsol Honda team according to Pedrosa and Marquez
Repsol riders take a trip down memory lane to review the history of Repsol Honda, from 1995 in the Spanish Championship through to the present day.
Dani Pedrosa and Marc Marquez review the history of a legendary team in MotoGP: Repsol Honda. Talking about the responsibility that running the distinctive colours involves, the duo look back at some of the achievements of predecessors like Mick Doohan and Alex Criville. They also chose their favourite design out of all the bikes that have run the famous Repsol livery across all five continents.
Like many riders in the World Championship, Pedrosa and Marquez share the same roots. Both competed in the CEV Spanish Championship and even now, as part of the most powerful MotoGP team around, they remember their time in the national series as a huge opportunity. Repsol is the new title sponsor of the CEV, continuing a commitment to supporting the development of young talent.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
rdc2 hours 25 min ago
breganzane4 hours 15 min ago
alucard428 hours 39 min ago
Motoshrink9 hours 19 min ago
sinbad3179 hours 23 min ago
MotoMatters Twitter Feed
- Aprilia in der MotoGP: Bald um Top-Ten-Plätze?
- Davide Brivio (Suzuki): «Müssen Open-Bikes besiegen»
- Aprilia in der MotoGP: Neues Design vorgestellt
- Lucio Cecchinello: «Risiko-Projekt mit Jack Miller»
- Tech3-Yamaha: Kein neues Seamless-Getriebe für 2015?
- Marco Melandri: Aprilia weist Nötigungsvorwurf zurück
- Casey Stoner: Comeback bei «8 Stunden von Suzuka»?
- Ducati: In Sepang mit weniger Drehzahl unterwegs!
- Abraham-Crewchief: «Auf niedrigem Niveau begonnen»
- Aprilia stärkt Marco Melandri weiter den Rücken
General MotoGP Twitter Feed
Subscribe to email update: