Become A MotoMatters.com Site Supporter: Take Out A Subscription!
MotoMatters.com's mission is to provide the best possible coverage of MotoGP and World Superbikes: the best reporting, the best background reports, the most in-depth analysis, the most stunning photos. But bringing you this level of coverage simply can't be done without your support. We need your help.
For just $40 dollars a year, you can support us in our coverage of motorcycle racing. Your money helps send David Emmett, Scott Jones and the rest of the staff to the races, where they can bring you the in-depth reporting and beautiful photography you come to MotoMatters.com for. Although none of the site is behind a paywall, site supporters also have access to a different layout, with more room for the stories, larger photos and completely ad-free, as shown below. Even better, becoming a site supporter will also gain you access to much larger size versions of the photos that Scott shoots. Site supporters get hi-res desktop-sized photos, rather than the smaller 800x600 that ordinary users see (for a sample, see this photo). Site supporters also get a nifty badge next to their name when posting comments on the site:
In addition, site supporters with a subscription will be offered 50% discounts on site merchandise such as the annual MotoMatters.com Motorcycle Racing Calendar and our T-shirts, with more merchandise to come.
Help make MotoMatters.com the best motorcycle racing website on the internet, and join our growing legion of site supporters: take out a subscription today!
Site supporter ad-free layout available with a subscription:
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
edwardhill19954 hours 3 min ago
westedge5 hours 49 min ago
cycomiko5 hours 59 min ago
Machine6 hours 10 min ago
99bunny7 hours 14 min ago
MotoMatters Twitter Feed
- Wayne Gardner: «Lorenzo kann Márquez schlagen»
- Auch Loris Capirossi bei «World GP Bike Legends»!
- Nicky Hayden: «Beaubier immer mit Márquez verglichen»
- Michelin-Chef: Die Schräglagen bleiben spektakulär
- Gigi Dall'Igna: «Mach den Fahrern keine Vorschriften»
- MotoGP im Free-TV: Die Schweiz als Insel der Seligen
- Lucio Cecchinello (LCR): Nachhilfe für Jack Miller
- Troy Bayliss warnt Jack Miller vor zu vielen Stürzen
- Cal Crutchlow: «Die Honda ist ein Tier – wie ich»
- Gigi Dall'Igna: Wie er die neue Ducati GP15 beurteilt
General MotoGP Twitter Feed
Subscribe to email update: