Day 2 of the Sepang test saw the results much as they were for Day 1. The only real difference was that Yamaha team mates Valentino Rossi and Colin Edwards had changed places, with The Doctor fastest on Day 2. Times were quicker than the day before, but not by much. Biggest improver of the day was Tech 3 Yamaha's Sylvain Guintoli, taking over a second and a half of his time from yesterday.
Testing finishes tomorrow.
1. Rossi - Yamaha Racing - 2'02.099
2. Edwards - Yamaha Racing - 2'02.118
3. de Puniet - Kawasaki - 2'02.554
4. Tamada - Tech 3 Yamaha - 2'02.745
5. Jacque - Kawasaki - 2'03.761
6. Guintoli - Tech 3 Yamaha - 2'05.002
7. Pitt - Ilmor Racing - 2'07.923