Alstare Ducati Press Release: Rain and Wind Affects Three-Day Jerez Test
The Alstare Ducati World Superbike team issued the following press release after the conclusion of their test at Jerez:
TEAM SBK DUCATI ALSTARE CONCLUDES THREE-DAY TEST SESSION AT JEREZ
Jerez (Spain), Tuesday 22nd January 2013: Team SBK Ducati Alstare and its riders Carlos Checa and Ayrton Badovini have completed the first test session of the 2013 season, having collated some useful data despite the three day session having been reduced to little more than three hours of track time due to bad weather at the Jerez circuit in Spain.
Under the supervision of team manager Francis Batta’ and Ducati SBK project manager Ernesto Marinelli, the newly formed team were unable to complete much work on Saturday and Sunday due to the persistent rain and strong winds but made the most of Monday, in improved conditions, completing as much as possible in the half day available to them and collecting important information.
It was of course not possible to respect the original planned programme of work but the limited track time did allow the riders to build their confidence with the bike and provide some good feedback which will prove to be an extremely important starting point when it comes to the next tests in Australia.
The 1199 Panigale R bikes will now go back to Alstare’s racing department where work will continue in coming weeks. The SBK Ducati Alstare team is scheduled to return to the tracks on 14-15 February at Phillip Island, for more private testing.before the final official tests take place at the same circuit.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
phoenix131 min 31 sec ago
Slowgeek11 hours 44 min ago
RossL17 hours 59 min ago
Motoshrink22 hours 24 min ago
phoenix11 day 7 min ago
MotoMatters Twitter Feed
- Sepang: Lorenzo testete Fingerbremse für Hinterrad
- Karel Abraham: «Bin anderer Meinung als Crutchlow»
- MotoGP in Sepang: Unmenschliche Bedingungen
- Aprilia: Wird Marco Melandri abgesägt?
- Aki Ajo: Was er zu Jack Miller und Vinales sagt
- Alex De Angelis (IodaRacing): Software von Aprilia?
- Exklusiv: Ducati-Open-Bike mit Seamless-Getriebe!
- Aleix Espargaró (Suzuki): Es geht besser als erwartet
- Pol Espargaró: «Freue mich auf eine andere Piste»
- Warum sich Scott Redding über Karel Abraham ärgert
General MotoGP Twitter Feed
Subscribe to email update: