2012 Jerez Private Test Press Release From Ducati Corse: Test Team Works On Electronics
Below is the official press release supplied by Ducati Corse after the Test Team completed its work at Jerez, alongside the CRT teams:
Ducati Test Team completes test in Jerez, Spain
The Ducati Test Team finished a three-day test today at Spain’s Circuito de Jerez. As usual, the activities were led by Filippo Preziosi, who followed the work schedule carried out by official test rider Franco Battaini.
Thanks to the mild and favorable weather conditions, Ducati engineers were able to perform tests on setup and electronics, and to gather important information.
Battaini was also joined by the two riders from Ducati’s satellite teams, Cardion AB MotoRacing’s Karel Abraham and Pramac Racing’s Hector Barbera. Each spent a day alternating with the Italian aboard the GP12 SAT, the former riding on Tuesday, February 21, and the latter participating today.
“We were lucky because we had three days with very good weather conditions,” Filippo Preziosi said, “and that enabled us to do quite a bit of work. With Franco (Battaini), we continued with the test program that was planned for the Test Team over the winter, trying some aspects of the electronics that we’ll keep working on with the factory riders at Sepang. I think we found out some interesting things that we’ll soon confirm with Vale and Nicky in Malaysia, where we’ll also continue working with the bike’s setup. Because we had the track available here at Jerez, we also offered our satellite-team riders the opportunity to lap and to work on their respective setups.”
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
Rabid_Canine15 hours 13 min ago
David Emmett18 hours 59 min ago
Sttrain19 hours 22 min ago
thecosman22 hours 3 min ago
Rabid_Canine1 day 7 hours ago
MotoMatters Twitter Feed
- Auch Loris Capirossi bei «World GP Bike Legends»!
- Nicky Hayden: «Beaubier immer mit Márquez verglichen»
- Michelin-Chef: Die Schräglagen bleiben spektakulär
- Gigi Dall'Igna: «Mach den Fahrern keine Vorschriften»
- MotoGP im Free-TV: Die Schweiz als Insel der Seligen
- Lucio Cecchinello (LCR): Nachhilfe für Jack Miller
- Troy Bayliss warnt Jack Miller vor zu vielen Stürzen
- Cal Crutchlow: «Die Honda ist ein Tier – wie ich»
- Gigi Dall'Igna: Wie er die neue Ducati GP15 beurteilt
- Valentino Rossi sieht Dreikampf Honda-Yamaha-Ducati
General MotoGP Twitter Feed
Subscribe to email update: