Happy New Year And A Successful 2013 To All Our Readers
MotoMatters.com wishes all of our readers a very happy New Year and a healthy, happy and successful 2013. May you achieve more than you set out to, and be more successful than you deserve in the coming year!
We would also like to thank all of you for your continuing support over the past year. MotoMatters.com continues to grow steadily, with well over three quarters of a million unique visitors viewing nearly six and a half million pages over the course of 2012. Thanks to all of those readers, every article you read helped to pay to keep us all in work. Thanks above all to those who supported the site financially: the supporters who took out a subscription, everyone who bought a MotoMatters Calendar, and those of you kind of enough to donate the odd sum.
Thanks also to everyone who contributed, to the readers who engage in often fascinating and almost always even-tempered debate, and perhaps most of all, to everyone behind the scenes, who have helped make all of this possible. On a personal note, thanks above all to my wife, for her patience and encouragement, and to the wife of Scott Jones, for her patience and hard work.
As I'm sure you will have noticed, MotoMatters.com has been on a bit of a hiatus over the holidays. We will be back from January 2nd, 2013, with some of the good stuff we collected over the year, as we get ourselves ready for the on-track action to resume later in the month. May 2013 start well for you, and only get better and better!
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
rdc2 hours 27 min ago
breganzane4 hours 17 min ago
alucard428 hours 41 min ago
Motoshrink9 hours 21 min ago
sinbad3179 hours 25 min ago
MotoMatters Twitter Feed
- Aprilia in der MotoGP: Bald um Top-Ten-Plätze?
- Davide Brivio (Suzuki): «Müssen Open-Bikes besiegen»
- Aprilia in der MotoGP: Neues Design vorgestellt
- Lucio Cecchinello: «Risiko-Projekt mit Jack Miller»
- Tech3-Yamaha: Kein neues Seamless-Getriebe für 2015?
- Marco Melandri: Aprilia weist Nötigungsvorwurf zurück
- Casey Stoner: Comeback bei «8 Stunden von Suzuka»?
- Ducati: In Sepang mit weniger Drehzahl unterwegs!
- Abraham-Crewchief: «Auf niedrigem Niveau begonnen»
- Aprilia stärkt Marco Melandri weiter den Rücken
General MotoGP Twitter Feed
Subscribe to email update: