MotoMatters.com HQ Moving - Site Operating At Half Strength
If MotoMatters.com has seemed to be relatively dormant over the past few days, there's a very good reason. MotoMatters.com HQ is being relocated, from the Netherlands' oldest university town to a small town in the east of the country, close to the city at the heart of Operation Market Garden. As a consequence, MotoMatters.com staff - or more specifically, your humble correspondent - is spending an inordinate amount of time on matters such as removing old wallpaper, packing up a couple of years' worth of MotoGP memorabilia, and sorting through those piles of papers that have been sitting there doing nothing for the past thirteen years we have been in the house.
As a consequence, time to write has been limited. Naturally, we shall continue to keep an eye on the world of motorcycle racing, and report on anything of significance that happens. And of course, we have a few pieces held over (and still being worked on) which will be appearing over the next few weeks. Most of all, we shall continue to focus our efforts on ensuring that the 2011 MotoMatters racing calendars reach everyone in time for the holidays and the new year - the first batch of orders has already gone out - as well as continuing to process the brand new T-shirt which is currently being printed.
Once the move has been completed (in the first few days of 2011), normal service will be resumed, and we'll be back up to speed, bringing you news and analysis from the world of international motorcycle road racing of the quality you have come to expect. But until then, please bear with us, and keep an eye on your RSS feeds.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
thecosman2 hours 3 min ago
Rabid_Canine11 hours 26 min ago
avsatishchandra17 hours 17 min ago
Dayle8818 hours 49 min ago
macrocephalic18 hours 52 min ago
MotoMatters Twitter Feed
- Shock: Bayliss Willing to Race
- Gigi Dall'Igna: «Mach den Fahrern keine Vorschriften»
- MotoGP im Free-TV: Die Schweiz als Insel der Seligen
- Lucio Cecchinello (LCR): Nachhilfe für Jack Miller
- Troy Bayliss warnt Jack Miller vor zu vielen Stürzen
- Cal Crutchlow: «Die Honda ist ein Tier – wie ich»
- Gigi Dall'Igna: Wie er die neue Ducati GP15 beurteilt
- Valentino Rossi sieht Dreikampf Honda-Yamaha-Ducati
- CWM-LCR: Ein Londoner Grieche und jede Menge Knete
- Zwei VIP-Tickets für den Sachsenring gewinnen!
General MotoGP Twitter Feed
Subscribe to email update: