Ratthapark Wilairot Update: Conscious, But Not Yet Speaking
More news on the condition of Ratthapark Wilairot, who was seriously injured in a road traffic accident that killed the rider of the motorcycle the Thai Moto2 rider was a passenger on. News emanating out of Thailand, in both the Bangkok Post and the website StayOnTheBlack.com suggests that happily, Wilairot's condition is improving.
According to the reports, Wilairot is now conscious, though the Stop&Go rider is still unable to talk. Fears of brain damage appear to have been allayed, as though Wilairot is not yet capable of speaking, he has been able to communicate with the doctors by a primitive sign language, and answer some of their questions.
Wilairot usually lives in Spain, but had returned to Thailand to attend his father's funeral. Christmas Wilairot, himself a former motorcycle racer, died last week of liver cancer. The service for Ratthapark's father has been postponed, in the hope that Ratthapark will have recovered sufficiently to attend his father's funeral.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
Motoshrink3 hours 5 min ago
Motoshrink3 hours 11 min ago
Motoshrink3 hours 40 min ago
Sebastian_M3 hours 46 min ago
robbieguy855 hours 48 min ago
MotoMatters Twitter Feed
- Paolo Ciabatti/Ducati: «Honda & Yamaha fast perfekt»
- Marco Melandri (Aprilia): «Hab keine schlechte Laune»
- Scott Redding (Honda): «Müssen von den Besten lernen»
- Fausto Gresini (Aprilia): «Unser Team wird beflügelt»
- Team Suzuki Ecstar in Japan vorgestellt
- Karel Abraham (Open-Honda): «Top-15 wird schwierig»
- Lin Jarvis/Yamaha: «Jorge Lorenzo ist gefechtsbereit»
- Aprilia in der MotoGP: Bald um Top-Ten-Plätze?
- Davide Brivio (Suzuki): «Müssen Open-Bikes besiegen»
- Aprilia in der MotoGP: Neues Design vorgestellt
General MotoGP Twitter Feed
Subscribe to email update: