Toseland and Crutchlow to Yamaha WSBK in 2010?
David Miller, editor of Bike Sport News writes on the the Mirror.co.uk website that it is rumored that James Toseland will ride on the Yamaha World Superbike team with fellow Brit Cal Crutchlow in 2010. Toseland, who is reportedly all but gone from MotoGP, has been linked to nearly every "A" level ride in the production-based series. This pre-supposes that American rookie sensation Ben Spies will take Toseland's seat in the Tech 3 squad next year. Crutchlow, whose coronation as 2009 WSS champion has been put on hold due to yesterday's crash at Imola, reportedly has an option clause in his contract that would elevate him to the SBK series in 2010, given the right results. Crutchlow might have other things to say about Yamaha's plans for him, however, as he has been closely linked to a ride on Fausto Gresini's Moto2 squad in 2010.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
Averagerider6 hours 27 min ago
macrocephalic8 hours 49 min ago
DannyV8 hours 57 min ago
Averagerider9 hours 8 min ago
cycomiko10 hours 19 min ago
MotoMatters Twitter Feed
- MotoGP-Aprilia: Ist genug Wissen vorhanden?
- Davide Brivio (Suzuki): «Es fehlt an Top-Speed»
- Loris Baz (Forward): Gute Tipps von Cal Crutchlow
- Alex Hofmann: «Ein paar Euro für die Leidenschaft»
- Lucio Cecchinello: «Auch Stürze sind lehrreich»
- Michelin-Chef Goubert: Fahrer mit Hinterreifen happy
- MotoGP im Pay-TV: Empfang, Kosten und Alternativen
- Michelin-Stürze: Lorenzo, Dovi, Espargaró, Miller
- Stefan Bradl (15.): «Ich habe kleine Fehler gemacht»
- Valentino Rossi: «Ducati-Vorteile sind seltsam»
General MotoGP Twitter Feed
Subscribe to email update: