Paul Bird Ducati

Talk about national motorcycle racing series: AMA, BSB, Australian or Japanese Superbikes, IDM, CIV, CEV, Irish Road Racing, TT, whatever takes your fancy.
Schwantz34

Paul Bird Ducati

Post by Schwantz34 »

I see they've signed Christian Iddon to replace Scott Redding next year, with Camier and Haslam staying in WSB next year I can't see anything other than domination from Brookes.

zelot

Re: Paul Bird Ducati

Post by zelot »

Yeah, Christian is good, but not Josh Brookes good. Hopefully Tommy Bridewell will give Josh a tough time to give us some excitement.

Vmax666

Post by Vmax666 »

I think I’d don will surprise people next year
He has not had the best teams and got some good results
Honda could be the team next year if they get some good riders. I don’t think the Irwin brothers are consistent enough to run at the front so hopefully Honda will sign a fast rider as well as Andrew Irwin

Schwantz34

Post by Schwantz34 »

I had heard Glenn stepped away from Tyco because he was going to Honda next year. With Iddon gone I really can't think who Tyco can sign next year, maybe Lorenzo!!!!!

zelot

Post by zelot »

Tyco could keep Taylor Mackenzie maybe. Not sure if Keith Farmer will be back in 2020, I assume he will.

Schwantz34

Post by Schwantz34 »

Yep Mackenzie is a good shout, no matter who they get they won't fight for the title sadly

Fingernails

Post by Fingernails »

Well, this is interesting. I thought that Brookes would have the experience advantage last year, and beat Scott. I was wrong.

It's easy to predict a Brookes championship this year. But, given his season end results on the BMW, maybe there's some chance that Iddon will give JB a run for his money.
Last edited by Fingernails on Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AntG23985

Post by AntG23985 »

John McGuinness and David Johnson are having a one off ride on Birdy's Ducatis in Macau this weekend, be interesting to see how they fair.