Spam Threads - Deleted Quickly, Don't Post In Them

Talk about national motorcycle racing series: AMA, BSB, Australian or Japanese Superbikes, IDM, CIV, CEV, Irish Road Racing, TT, whatever takes your fancy.

Spam Threads - Deleted Quickly, Don't Post In Them

Postby Kropotkin on Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:56 pm

Just a quick note...

As some of you have noticed, we are occasionally visited by spambots, posting spammy links to other websites. For some reason or other, most of the appear to be to British heffalump sales websites. I delete these topics as quickly as possible, and delete the user as well. I have also added the nofollow tag to all links, a belt and braces approach given that Google tends to actually downvote such spammy links.

So, please don't post in those topics, as I just delete everything in there. We don't want any publicity at all given to those sites or products, and posting just adds visibility. Just report the link as spam, and I'll delete it as quickly as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for your cooperation.
--
http://www.motomatters.com/ - MotoGP News, Analysis and Race Reports
Kropotkin
Site Admin

Re: Pandora essence charms halloween thriller

Postby Apical on Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:12 am

Hello Kropotkin I think this is not our kind of stuff " Pandora essence charms Halloween thriller"
“Faster, Faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.” Hunter S Thompson
Apical

Re: Spam Threads - Deleted Quickly, Don't Post In Them

Postby Apical on Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:01 am

Hello Kropotkin I think Neironvps is using the forum as free advertising. Just so you know. Thanks.
“Faster, Faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.” Hunter S Thompson
Apical

Re: Spam Threads - Deleted Quickly, Don't Post In Them

Postby Kropotkin on Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:38 pm

Thanks. Deleted now!
--
http://www.motomatters.com/ - MotoGP News, Analysis and Race Reports
Kropotkin
Site Admin

Return to National Series