Oncu Brothers

Debate and discussion about the feeder classes of MotoGP, including the fabulous 250s, the thrilling 125s, and the madness that is the Red Bull Rookies
Japhrodisiac

Oncu Brothers

Post by Japhrodisiac »

Wow! Love a record making ride. Can Oncu reminds me of Simoncelli, not just the hair but the riding style, but perhaps a little more cool headed. 15 years old and a grand prix winner. Amazing
His brother is a force as well, Asia Talen cup champion last year, a tiny Pedrosa sized rider.

Fingernails

Re: Oncu Brothers

Post by Fingernails »

Not only did he win, but he saved the bike twice when it looked as if he'd be off. That looks to be a serious helping of skill there.

kenup283

Post by kenup283 »

Was a great ride, I've watched them a little in some of the rookies cup races, very fast and tallented the both of them.

Regarding your observation of having a cool head... I would say that may be an area ranfe help in this race by being all for all of it and not dicing it up with anyone.

In those standard situations I will say your initial comparison is more valid. My impression was an agressive Snofalougu ax murder style which may not be a surprising coincidence.

Personally not my cup of tea but will be exciting to watch and spice things up.

Tourn46

Post by Tourn46 »

kenup283 wrote:Was a great ride, I've watched them a little in some of the rookies cup races, very fast and tallented the both of them.

Regarding your observation of having a cool head... I would say that may be an area ranfe help in this race by being all for all of it and not dicing it up with anyone.

In those standard situations I will say your initial comparison is more valid. My impression was an agressive Snofalougu ax murder style which may not be a surprising coincidence.

Personally not my cup of tea but will be exciting to watch and spice things up.
Snofalougu :lol:

Sorry, I don't mean to point out spelling mistakes... but from now on he's going to be known as Snofalougu, love it!

Japhrodisiac

Post by Japhrodisiac »

Mr. Snuffleupagus