Assen 2016 - Italian Festival?

Debate and discussion about the feeder classes of MotoGP, including the fabulous 250s, the thrilling 125s, and the madness that is the Red Bull Rookies
AJracing

Assen 2016 - Italian Festival?

Post by AJracing »

Brilliant race - happy for Bagnaia...it wasn't a matter of if he will win but WHEN...and today was the day. He has looked really strong on the Mahindra...congrats to them aswell on making history.
Binder salvaged some points -
The top 8 riders were all Italian - racing is looking good for at least 10 years for Italian fans. The doctor and those who helped this happen must be happy. My only concern being is the talent is there - but where does it go and how many will arrive in MotoGP on top machines. Not a lot of room for movement but I guess we shall see.
Overall very entertaining race and finish to the line. Fenati got beaten off the podium - 4th place - good finish but just shows how competitive this class really is. one moment you are there and within the blink of an eye you are in your garage instead of the podium.

JanBros

Re: Assen 2016 - Italian Festival?

Post by JanBros »

AJracing wrote: The top 8 riders (Moto3) were all Italian - racing is looking good for at least 10 years for Italian fans. The doctor and those who helped this happen must be happy. My only concern being is the talent is there - but where does it go and how many will arrive in MotoGP on top machines. Not a lot of room for movement but I guess we shall see.
by the time they arrive in MotoGP, Lorenzo, Pedrosa, Dovizioso, A Espargaro, Bradl, Laverty, Barbera, Bautista and Crutchlow will be gone. maybe even Rossi :mrgreen:
Bi-stroker Parallelus Bi-cylindricus

Fingernails

Re: Assen 2016 - Italian Festival?

Post by Fingernails »

Having followed Nakagami for some years and having been a bit despondent at his choice of team, I was very happy to see Taka get his first win. May it be the first of many.