Round 7 - Barcelona

Discussion and debate about the MotoGP class
CLX

Re: Round 7 - Barcelona

Post by CLX »

Did Fabio eat up his tyres trying to fight back and get to the lead? I expected him to have an easy time once he hit the front.

-----
Everything we consider fiction is reality somewhere else. This is somewhere's fiction.

mastercraftx1

Post by mastercraftx1 »

He said something about the conditions wasn't quite right for yamaha. Talked about all the other yamaha guys having similar issues and not being able to run their expected pace. Frankie showed great pace all weekend and was nowhere in the race. Now that it's all over and he's had time to think about it, he knows he's lucky he didn't get the black flag. Those 10 points could be important later on.

How about Rins, ran into the back of a parked Dorna van texting on his phone while riding his bike!!! Super bone head move, if all the non finishes weren't bad enough and now this.

CLX

Post by CLX »

I feel bad for Rins. I like him but it's like he has never got rid of the sillyness, and now this...

-----
Everything we consider fiction is reality somewhere else. This is somewhere's fiction.

Fingernails

Post by Fingernails »

It might help if Rins went out and won a race. That might compensate for his record so far.

Apical

Post by Apical »

Yes Fingernails. It would help Suzuki & Alex Rins if he won a race. I've just realized AR42 has a contract to ride with Suzuki in 2022. So maybe Alex isn't too worried about his performance at the moment. I am! Talent only gets you so far AR. More diligence and attention to details. More focus please Senor Rins
"Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death," Hunter S Thompson

Fingernails

Post by Fingernails »

I'm thinking Petrux. Or was it someone else?

Not doing particularly well, and then winning Misano for Ducati? And that doing him a *lot* of good in terms of his standing in the team?

Now, if Rins was to win at Motegi :)

MiniNinjaMk5

Post by MiniNinjaMk5 »

The frustrating thing with Rins is that you know he is so talented and fast. I think for anyone who followed him through from Moto3 and Moto2 knows that he quite often had the edge on his rivals in a lot of cases, but even back then there was always that problem with consistency.

The guy can beat the best racers in the world on his day. Thinking of his 2019 win at Silverstone where he rode around the outside of over an utterly dominant Marc out of the last corner, there are very, very few riders in the world who could have done that.

He needs to find some focus and get some consistency if he wants to make the most of his potential, although I'm not sure about the best way of achieving that!

Mikesbytes

Post by Mikesbytes »

Currently Rins is a rider that's great for a team that wants race wins but isn't the rider for a team that wants to win the world championship. Hopefully Rins can find some consistency
My signature isn't particularly interesting