Fausto Gresini - Get Well Soon

Discussion and debate about the MotoGP class
Fingernails

Fausto Gresini - Get Well Soon

Post by Fingernails »

I know this won't be read by anyone near him, but I would like to publicly send my best wishes for a full recovery to Fausto Gresini.

Apical

Re: Fausto Gresini - Get Well Soon

Post by Apical »

Some good news from Gresini Racing;

"UPDATE ON FAUSTO GRESINI'S CONDITIONS

Please find below a statement by the doctor of the Alberto Pizzardi Hospital's Intensive Care Unit in Bologna regarding Fausto Gresini's current conditions.

Dr Nicola Cilloni said: "Fausto Gresini's general health conditions - although still serious - are stable. The medications were stopped, albeit he is still sedated and connected to a mechanical respirator to receive an adequate level of blood oxygen. In the next few days, radiological investigations will be carried out to verify the evolutionary status of the disease".

Further updates will follow."
"Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death," Hunter S Thompson

MiniNinjaMk5

Post by MiniNinjaMk5 »

Been watching this on social media, horrible news but it sounds like he is just moving positively towards recovery. Fingers crossed he will carry on in that fashion and won't have any lasting physical impact.

Apical

Post by Apical »

Happy birthday to Fausto, get well soon
"Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death," Hunter S Thompson