The 2020 Calendar

Discussion and debate about the MotoGP class
funnysize

The 2020 Calendar

Post by funnysize »

Hi all
I’ve been a site supporter of Motomatters for 8 years now but only just joined the forums so hi. I’m testing it all works for me as I’ve had some right problems sorting out my credentials (hence ‘funnysize’ over my regular’funsize’..). But, I have a question, selfish one in some ways as today I should’ve been on week 2 of a family holiday that was taking in Mugello and Catalunya.....anyway. Question I’m asking, probably in advance of an official announcement soon is do any of you in Spain have any inside info over where and when the Aragón and Catalunya races might run? Thing is I’ve got flights to the original date Sunday 4th October AND the original reshuffle to the current date of 27th September, reason being at the time good old Ryanair wanted an extra £500 to change, new flights were only £300! I’ve got tickets for both, a reply from Aragón this week said they expect the race to run on the date and to have spectators; encouraging but ultimately not their decision. Catalunya is ‘date to be announced’ but me putting 2 + 2 together and getting 5 I’ve noticed the only spare date on their latest calendar is indeed the first week in October, so of course I might get very lucky-or I might be making even more expensive flight changes, or even not being permitted to go due to the current 14 days quarantine us Brits have to observe. What’s the view on how this calendar will eventually look like?