Help With Tagging Content

How you can help MotoGPMatters.
Kropotkin
Site Admin

Help With Tagging Content

Post by Kropotkin »

Hi,

Once again, I wish to call on your help.

As you may have noticed, above each story on the new site there are a bunch of keywords associated with the story. When you click on these tags, you will see a selection of stories all associated with that keyword.

So far, I have only been able to tag all of the new content on the site. However, all of the old stories from before the site was updated also need tags added, to help users of the site find the stories on the site more easily. I haven't been able to do this as it is a long and time-consuming task. But many hands make light work, and if a few people volunteered to help, we could get through it in no time.

Naturally, such dedication should not go unrewarded, and I'll be pleased to offer those that help a MotoGPMatters.com cap, mug or T-shirt from the MotoGPMatters Cafepress store.

So, if anyone has experience of using Open Source Content Management Systems, and would like to help by tagging the old content of the site, drop me a line, and I'll get in touch.
--
http://www.motomatters.com/ - MotoGP News, Analysis and Race Reports

jupiejupe

Re: Help With Tagging Content

Post by jupiejupe »

if you can point me to what program you are using to tag stuff with i'll learn it to give a helping hand. much love and many thanks.

a reform is a correction of abuse's, a revolution is a change in power. -bulwer-lytton

"the soul belongs to God, but the body belong to us"-rasputin

if we had eggs, we could have ham and eggs, ...if we have ham. - jordan sheline