Search found 98 matches

by eikka99
Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:40 am
Forum: MotoGP Class
Topic: Silly Season 2016....
Replies: 563
Views: 42498

Re: Silly Season 2016....

One fucking word from Kropotkin and i'm gone. Wont put a single word in this forum.
by eikka99
Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:34 pm
Forum: MotoGP Class
Topic: Silly Season 2016....
Replies: 563
Views: 42498

Re: Silly Season 2016....

We aim to please! :D
by eikka99
Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:49 pm
Forum: MotoGP Class
Topic: Silly Season 2016....
Replies: 563
Views: 42498

Re: Silly Season 2016....

Now that we started can't resist wondering why those with "Thai wives" seems to be the ones complaining about Thailand the most. Spent there quite a lot of time and still like it.
by eikka99
Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:37 pm
Forum: MotoGP Class
Topic: Silly Season 2016....
Replies: 563
Views: 42498

Re: Silly Season 2016....

JanBros wrote:title of this topic seems wrong to me, should have been Silly Topic :mrgreen:
One third of the topic still true, not bad! :D
by eikka99
Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:42 pm
Forum: MotoGP Class
Topic: Silly Season 2016....
Replies: 563
Views: 42498

Re: Silly Season 2016....

Rossi did a lot for the sport, but we are in the midst of a much needed changing of the guard. For folks who watched his rise his legacy is cemented, but for noobs like me and the next generation of fans the way he carries himself through the twilight of his career will have a much bigger impact on...
by eikka99
Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:26 pm
Forum: MotoGP Class
Topic: Silly Season 2016....
Replies: 563
Views: 42498

Re: Silly Season 2016....

What I really would love to see is well organized network of information, different sectors focusing on their specialty of somekind amongst the general shit. Now: we see those lap times from dozen of different sources and bunch of heavy load shit twice a year during off season tests.

Utopy, yes.
by eikka99
Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:19 pm
Forum: MotoGP Class
Topic: Silly Season 2016....
Replies: 563
Views: 42498

Re: Silly Season 2016....

I agree. Testing as such is really boring. What you find out at testing, and from testing, is utterly fascinating. But you are having to search through a great big pile of sand in the search of a few pearls. However, Dorna can't really win. Before every test, I get lots of people asking me on Twitt...
by eikka99
Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:56 pm
Forum: MotoGP Class
Topic: Silly Season 2016....
Replies: 563
Views: 42498

Re: Silly Season 2016....

Now that I started: why MotoGP off season test reports had to be 4 hour spectacles for each day? Only die hard fans would watch the whole bunch. I didn't. Instead, introduce the new stuff and latest news and continue with monthly 45 min after the flag shows deepening the knowledge of new stuff and s...
by eikka99
Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:47 pm
Forum: MotoGP Class
Topic: Silly Season 2016....
Replies: 563
Views: 42498

Re: Silly Season 2016....

Rather simply it is the chance that we may get to see someone else on one of the few bikes that have proven wining potential. My thoughs exactly. MotoGP made a mistake to build so much on one person. Generally speaking there is three groups of people: 1) Rossi is the god 2) Rossi is a bit annoying ...
by eikka99
Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:42 pm
Forum: MotoGP Class
Topic: Silly Season 2016....
Replies: 563
Views: 42498

Re: Silly Season 2016....

Not especially. But I have been harassed and attacked and accused of bias by people on Twitter, Facebook and on the website by users with the numbers 46, 93, 99 and 58 in their user names. Oh okay, perhaps I should change my account name then, you know, to avoid being mixed with these people who do...
by eikka99
Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:35 pm
Forum: MotoGP Class
Topic: Silly Season 2016....
Replies: 563
Views: 42498

Re: Silly Season 2016....

Kropotkin wrote:usually from someone with a rider's number in the user name.
If you refer to me with that one, I've used that account name for 25 years and it comes from Wayne Gretzky whom number also was 99.
by eikka99
Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:33 pm
Forum: MotoGP Class
Topic: Silly Season 2016....
Replies: 563
Views: 42498

Re: Silly Season 2016....

Because the track is in the middle of nowhere. And still was the most populated race of 2015 with 84 000 spectators. Compared to Aragon it's in the epicenter. Or is there airport 10 km and train station 1km away from the Aragon track? Or is Aragon located practicly on the edge of a town center? Whe...
by eikka99
Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:17 pm
Forum: MotoGP Class
Topic: Silly Season 2016....
Replies: 563
Views: 42498

Re: Silly Season 2016....

If you set your binoculars to near future I think you can agree that people are trying to achieve as much as possible before Rossis leaving. Ultimately SE Asian bike markets and slightly rised MotoGP video pass holders. Why didn't Thailand get their MotoGP race even they managed WSBK more than well?...
by eikka99
Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:11 pm
Forum: MotoGP Class
Topic: Silly Season 2016....
Replies: 563
Views: 42498

Re: Silly Season 2016....

Let me translate that for you: "reasonable explanation" = "agree with what I believe". That would be true only if I was the only one to debate over the case. You said yourself that you are already tired and bored to discuss about this. Gives me the reason to believe there is quite a few people talk...
by eikka99
Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:00 am
Forum: MotoGP Class
Topic: Silly Season 2016....
Replies: 563
Views: 42498

Re: Silly Season 2016....

If the game moves forwards again like it did last year, Rossi will have problems. Dont forget Lorenzo lost like 20 pts last year because of BS with his helmet. Barring disaster, even with the stronger field I see J Lo racking up a ton of early wins and making it tough for anyone else to challenge f...
by eikka99
Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:57 am
Forum: MotoGP Class
Topic: Silly Season 2016....
Replies: 563
Views: 42498

Re: Silly Season 2016....

The trouble with looking at something from a single perspective is you don't get the whole picture. Dennis Noyes, and several other TV producers, and in fact anyone with access to the Dorna website, have based their conclusion on multiple camera angles including an overhead helicopter shot. Those s...
by eikka99
Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:57 pm
Forum: MotoGP Class
Topic: Silly Season 2016....
Replies: 563
Views: 42498

Re: Silly Season 2016....

Are you saying Rossi manufactured the kick - which has been pretty much proven to have never existed according to Dennis Noyes - in order to start from last on the grid to take his ultimate triumph? Wow, Rossi is far more skilled than I ever thought. Check this out and why don't you use your own br...
by eikka99
Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:21 pm
Forum: MotoGP Class
Topic: Silly Season 2016....
Replies: 563
Views: 42498

Re: Silly Season 2016....

I completely agree what you say there Dayle88, but in case of Rossi I don't fully agree that he continues only because of his passion for sport. Every sportsman however needs fuel for that passion, and achieving things in my thoughts is one of the major fuels. After riders decide to quit for what ev...
by eikka99
Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:33 pm
Forum: MotoGP Class
Topic: Silly Season 2016....
Replies: 563
Views: 42498

Re: Silly Season 2016....

wedge wrote:It's not my conspiracy mate, you dreamt that one up all on your own. As for the parties, no idea, just VR from what you claim.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Well, I'd still call it VR's race tactics but as you wish.
by eikka99
Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:13 pm
Forum: MotoGP Class
Topic: Silly Season 2016....
Replies: 563
Views: 42498

Re: Silly Season 2016....

wedge wrote: Wow...

Image
Whom are the parties of this... conspiracy of yours? I'm pretty sure it was VR's racing tactics but please go ahead...
by eikka99
Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:14 pm
Forum: MotoGP Class
Topic: Silly Season 2016....
Replies: 563
Views: 42498

Re: Silly Season 2016....

People seem to have been predicting VR's retirement for about half a decade. I can't see it. I think he himself recognises that he'd miss it too much. I reckon he'll sign a one-year extension around the same time that JL announces that he's staying. There are people who are able to quit when on top...
by eikka99
Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:08 pm
Forum: Moto2, 250s, 125s, Red Bull Rookies
Topic: Laglisse team to go down due to financial problems
Replies: 2
Views: 1239

Laglisse team to go down due to financial problems

Even there's no Moto3 mentioned in description I assume this group is right for this discussion. Aight, so Laglisse team in financial problems. http://www.gpone.com/2016020819404/Herrera-e-La-Porta-fuopri-dalla-Moto3.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=gponedotcom Maria Herrera a...
by eikka99
Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:59 am
Forum: MotoGP Class
Topic: Michelin.
Replies: 219
Views: 29686

Re: Michelin.

Only thing that comes to my mind to add is that when a rear tyre collapses it causes huge resistance to its rolling therefor enormous and sudden down force for suspension and its pivot points and for rear swing in general.
by eikka99
Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:43 am
Forum: MotoGP Class
Topic: 2016 Predictions
Replies: 51
Views: 7929

Re: 2016 Predictions

I'd say we will see pretty much same numbers in Qatar than we saw in Valencia 2015. Before the summer break there will be few exceptionally good or bad performances from 1-3 riders because of the new tires and electronics.
by eikka99
Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:57 pm
Forum: MotoGP Class
Topic: Michelin.
Replies: 219
Views: 29686

Re: Michelin.

Tourn46 wrote: If they crash because they can't use them in the same way they could use Bridgestones, that's not the tyre manufacturers fault. I'm looking forward to seeing who excels and who bombs this year because they can't adapt.
My thoughts exactly. Ten sharp from Tourn46.