Editor's Blog: MotoMatters.com Migrating To A New Server - Disruption Possible
The ongoing success of MotoMatters.com means we have to expand. Monday 31st March and Tuesday 1st April, we will be moving from one server to a new one, with more processing power, more memory, and better able to handle the demands of growing traffic.
While this is good news in the long term, it is likely to cause some disruption to our service. Over the next couple of days, the website could become unavailable for short periods of time. As we are moving to another server, it may take a few hours for this change to register with the DNS system, the worldwide system which ensures that your computer can locate any website on the internet. The website move may also impact email, so any emails being sent to MotoMatters.com may be delayed for a few hours.
Once the move is complete, the website should be more responsive, and ready for the challenge of the next year or two. Thank you in advance for your patience, and thank you especially for reading and supporting the website over the past seven years. If you'd like to make a financial contribution towards the move - and the continuing success and existence of the site - you can take out a subscription and become a MotoMatters.com Supporter, send us a donation, buy a MotoMatters.com calendar, or just Paypal money to email@example.com.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
Motoshrink4 hours 48 min ago
David Emmett10 hours 23 min ago
breganzane10 hours 32 min ago
anteater12 hours 8 min ago
LeanLikeMe14 hours 29 min ago
MotoMatters Twitter Feed
- CWM-LCR: Ein Londoner Grieche und jede Menge Knete
- Zwei VIP-Tickets für den Sachsenring gewinnen!
- MotoAmerica: Colin Edwards wird TV-Experte!
- Danilo Petrucci (Pramac): Schneller als Iannone 2014!
- Eugene Laverty: «Ganz und gar nicht zufrieden»
- Sepang: Lorenzo testete Fingerbremse für Hinterrad
- Karel Abraham: «Bin anderer Meinung als Crutchlow»
- MotoGP in Sepang: Unmenschliche Bedingungen
- Aprilia: Wird Marco Melandri abgesägt?
- Aki Ajo: Was er zu Jack Miller und Vinales sagt
General MotoGP Twitter Feed
Subscribe to email update: