Happy New Year And A Successful 2014 To All Our Readers
As the final few moments of 2013 tick away (in this part of the world; for some readers, it is already 2014), we would just like to take a moment and say a big thank you to all our readers for your support and contributions this year. Thanks to everyone for reading the site, to the people who post such well-informed and well-thought out comments, and to everyone who has supported us. A special thanks goes out to everyone who has either donated or become an official site supporter by taking out a subscription. A special thanks also to everyone who bought a calendar, as that also helps keep the site running.
Thanks also to everyone who has helped the site in other ways, with suggestions, technical support, information and many other things. Thanks to everyone in the paddock for talking to us and putting up with our questions, however impertinent or stupid they may seem. Thanks most of all to everyone in the world of motorcycle racing, for feeding our passion, and providing a fantastic year of racing in so many classes, in MotoGP, Moto2, Moto3, World Superbike, World Supersport and the many national and support championships around the world.
We at MotoMatters.com wish you all a fantastic 2014. May your year be filled with good fortune, good health, good racing, and good friends.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
JanBros12 min 6 sec ago
Champ2 hours 49 min ago
sandstream2 hours 59 min ago
Averagerider10 hours 30 min ago
macrocephalic12 hours 52 min ago
MotoMatters Twitter Feed
- Stefan Bradl und das Geheimnis der perfekten Runde
- MotoGP-Aprilia: Ist genug Wissen vorhanden?
- Davide Brivio (Suzuki): «Es fehlt an Top-Speed»
- Loris Baz (Forward): Gute Tipps von Cal Crutchlow
- Alex Hofmann: «Ein paar Euro für die Leidenschaft»
- Lucio Cecchinello: «Auch Stürze sind lehrreich»
- Michelin-Chef Goubert: Fahrer mit Hinterreifen happy
- MotoGP im Pay-TV: Empfang, Kosten und Alternativen
- Michelin-Stürze: Lorenzo, Dovi, Espargaró, Miller
- Stefan Bradl (15.): «Ich habe kleine Fehler gemacht»
General MotoGP Twitter Feed
Subscribe to email update: