Happy New Year And A Successful 2014 To All Our Readers
As the final few moments of 2013 tick away (in this part of the world; for some readers, it is already 2014), we would just like to take a moment and say a big thank you to all our readers for your support and contributions this year. Thanks to everyone for reading the site, to the people who post such well-informed and well-thought out comments, and to everyone who has supported us. A special thanks goes out to everyone who has either donated or become an official site supporter by taking out a subscription. A special thanks also to everyone who bought a calendar, as that also helps keep the site running.
Thanks also to everyone who has helped the site in other ways, with suggestions, technical support, information and many other things. Thanks to everyone in the paddock for talking to us and putting up with our questions, however impertinent or stupid they may seem. Thanks most of all to everyone in the world of motorcycle racing, for feeding our passion, and providing a fantastic year of racing in so many classes, in MotoGP, Moto2, Moto3, World Superbike, World Supersport and the many national and support championships around the world.
We at MotoMatters.com wish you all a fantastic 2014. May your year be filled with good fortune, good health, good racing, and good friends.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
avsatishchandra2 hours 35 min ago
rdc6 hours 34 sec ago
breganzane7 hours 50 min ago
alucard4212 hours 14 min ago
Motoshrink12 hours 54 min ago
MotoMatters Twitter Feed
- Aprilia in der MotoGP: Bald um Top-Ten-Plätze?
- Davide Brivio (Suzuki): «Müssen Open-Bikes besiegen»
- Aprilia in der MotoGP: Neues Design vorgestellt
- Lucio Cecchinello: «Risiko-Projekt mit Jack Miller»
- Tech3-Yamaha: Kein neues Seamless-Getriebe für 2015?
- Marco Melandri: Aprilia weist Nötigungsvorwurf zurück
- Casey Stoner: Comeback bei «8 Stunden von Suzuka»?
- Ducati: In Sepang mit weniger Drehzahl unterwegs!
- Abraham-Crewchief: «Auf niedrigem Niveau begonnen»
- Aprilia stärkt Marco Melandri weiter den Rücken
General MotoGP Twitter Feed
Subscribe to email update: