Apologies For The Site Downtime - But We're Back Now!
As you may have noticed, MotoMatters.com was offline yesterday for quite a long time. The problem lay not with our hosting company, but with the data center where our hosting company houses the servers we rent from them. A fault in the power supply infrastructure meant that the building where our servers are housed went down completely.
The situation has now been rectified and we are up and running again. I am very sorry for being offline for such a long time (over half a day), but this was an unforeseen situation, and the infrastructure to protect against such a freak event is so costly that the expense is hard to justify. That is a decision that means that you, our readers, suffer, and for this, you have my sincere apologies. If you'd like to support the site and allow us to make that kind of investment, then consider taking out a subscription.
The good news is that it happened on Wednesday, rather than on Sunday. And the even better news is that we have a lot to look forward to this weekend! So again, our apologies for the outage, and we hope our coverage of the event (I am reporting live from Brno this weekend) makes up for the site being offline.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
avsatishchandra16 min 30 sec ago
Dayle881 hour 48 min ago
macrocephalic1 hour 51 min ago
Rabid_Canine2 hours 27 min ago
Motoshrink8 hours 53 min ago
MotoMatters Twitter Feed
- CWM-LCR: Ein Londoner Grieche und jede Menge Knete
- Zwei VIP-Tickets für den Sachsenring gewinnen!
- MotoAmerica: Colin Edwards wird TV-Experte!
- Danilo Petrucci (Pramac): Schneller als Iannone 2014!
- Eugene Laverty: «Ganz und gar nicht zufrieden»
- Sepang: Lorenzo testete Fingerbremse für Hinterrad
- Karel Abraham: «Bin anderer Meinung als Crutchlow»
- MotoGP in Sepang: Unmenschliche Bedingungen
- Aprilia: Wird Marco Melandri abgesägt?
- Aki Ajo: Was er zu Jack Miller und Vinales sagt
General MotoGP Twitter Feed
Subscribe to email update: