Apologies For The Site Downtime - But We're Back Now!
As you may have noticed, MotoMatters.com was offline yesterday for quite a long time. The problem lay not with our hosting company, but with the data center where our hosting company houses the servers we rent from them. A fault in the power supply infrastructure meant that the building where our servers are housed went down completely.
The situation has now been rectified and we are up and running again. I am very sorry for being offline for such a long time (over half a day), but this was an unforeseen situation, and the infrastructure to protect against such a freak event is so costly that the expense is hard to justify. That is a decision that means that you, our readers, suffer, and for this, you have my sincere apologies. If you'd like to support the site and allow us to make that kind of investment, then consider taking out a subscription.
The good news is that it happened on Wednesday, rather than on Sunday. And the even better news is that we have a lot to look forward to this weekend! So again, our apologies for the outage, and we hope our coverage of the event (I am reporting live from Brno this weekend) makes up for the site being offline.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
Motoshrink5 hours 37 min ago
Motoshrink5 hours 42 min ago
Motoshrink6 hours 11 min ago
Sebastian_M6 hours 18 min ago
robbieguy858 hours 20 min ago
MotoMatters Twitter Feed
- Paolo Ciabatti/Ducati: «Honda & Yamaha fast perfekt»
- Marco Melandri (Aprilia): «Hab keine schlechte Laune»
- Scott Redding (Honda): «Müssen von den Besten lernen»
- Fausto Gresini (Aprilia): «Unser Team wird beflügelt»
- Team Suzuki Ecstar in Japan vorgestellt
- Karel Abraham (Open-Honda): «Top-15 wird schwierig»
- Lin Jarvis/Yamaha: «Jorge Lorenzo ist gefechtsbereit»
- Aprilia in der MotoGP: Bald um Top-Ten-Plätze?
- Davide Brivio (Suzuki): «Müssen Open-Bikes besiegen»
- Aprilia in der MotoGP: Neues Design vorgestellt
General MotoGP Twitter Feed
Subscribe to email update: