Repsol Media Video: A Lap of Sepang with Dani Pedrosa and Marc Marquez
The Repsol Media Service, ever eager for publicity, issued the following video after the second MotoGP test at Sepang. In it, we ride with Dani Pedrosa and Marc Marquez around the Sepang track, viewed from a number of different perspectives. Observant viewers will note that the dashboard has been carefully blacked out, and music has been added to disguise the engine note, with some ingenious souls having used previous videos to measure engine revs and guess at firing orders. The press release and video are show below:
The best footage of the Repsol riders in Sepang testing
After two testing visits to Malaysia, Dani Pedrosa and Marc Márquez leave Sepang with their homework completed and with a positive outlook.
With the second preseason test of 2013 completed and riders and with the roar of the MotoGP bikes still ringing in the ears, we look back at the best footage of the Repsol riders at the test in the following video.
Dani Pedrosa has led the timesheets on five of the six days of testing so far, showing that he is a clear title candidate. Repsol Honda teammate Marc Márquez has been making progress day-by-day, showing that his adaptation to the premier class is going to plan and that he can fight at the front.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
Machine8 hours 31 min ago
Motoshrink9 hours 56 min ago
v4racer23 hours 20 min ago
Chuckracer1 day 7 hours ago
Michael Strano1 day 10 hours ago
MotoMatters Twitter Feed
- Maverick Viñales: Zwei Motorschäden beim Jerez-Test
- Aleix Espargaró: Gefühl besser, Power großes Problem
- Alvaró Bautista (Aprilia): «Motor ist zu langsam»
- Jerez: Drei Superbike-Piloten vor Alvaró Bautista!
- Jack Miller: «Sepang-Test ist eine Herausforderung»
- HRC: Kein Veto gegen Moto2-Einsatz von Marc Márquez
- Shuhei Nakamoto: «Stoner wird nicht zurückkommen!»
- Jack Miller (LCR): Schulter-OP nach Sepang-Test
- Ticketverkauf: Jerez & Valencia spannen zusammen
- Aprilia strukturiert um: Mit Hofmann, Laverty, Biaggi
General MotoGP Twitter Feed
Subscribe to email update: