Repsol Media Video: A Lap of Sepang with Dani Pedrosa and Marc Marquez
The Repsol Media Service, ever eager for publicity, issued the following video after the second MotoGP test at Sepang. In it, we ride with Dani Pedrosa and Marc Marquez around the Sepang track, viewed from a number of different perspectives. Observant viewers will note that the dashboard has been carefully blacked out, and music has been added to disguise the engine note, with some ingenious souls having used previous videos to measure engine revs and guess at firing orders. The press release and video are show below:
The best footage of the Repsol riders in Sepang testing
After two testing visits to Malaysia, Dani Pedrosa and Marc Márquez leave Sepang with their homework completed and with a positive outlook.
With the second preseason test of 2013 completed and riders and with the roar of the MotoGP bikes still ringing in the ears, we look back at the best footage of the Repsol riders at the test in the following video.
Dani Pedrosa has led the timesheets on five of the six days of testing so far, showing that he is a clear title candidate. Repsol Honda teammate Marc Márquez has been making progress day-by-day, showing that his adaptation to the premier class is going to plan and that he can fight at the front.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
jstrasser1 hour 29 min ago
jpbits1 hour 47 min ago
Sasquatch Bob4 hours 11 min ago
azkiwi8 hours 51 min ago
Luiggi9 hours 13 min ago
- Aragón-GP: 410.000 Zuschauer bei Sport1
- Dorna-CEO Carmelo Ezpeleta über Jack Miller
- Carmelo Ezpeleta über Ducati, Suzuki & Brasilien
- 2015: MotoGP-Aus für IodaRacing?
- Stefan Bradl: Sein Forward-Paket steht
- Gresini Racing: Wie es 2015 weitergeht
- Loris Baz: Bald Teamkollege von Stefan Bradl?
- Valentino Rossi spricht über seinen Horrorcrash
- Jorge Lorenzo: Der Weg zum Aragón-Sieg
- Suzuki: Randy de Puniet testet in Aragón!
Subscribe to email update: