Repsol Media Video: A Lap of Sepang with Dani Pedrosa and Marc Marquez
The Repsol Media Service, ever eager for publicity, issued the following video after the second MotoGP test at Sepang. In it, we ride with Dani Pedrosa and Marc Marquez around the Sepang track, viewed from a number of different perspectives. Observant viewers will note that the dashboard has been carefully blacked out, and music has been added to disguise the engine note, with some ingenious souls having used previous videos to measure engine revs and guess at firing orders. The press release and video are show below:
The best footage of the Repsol riders in Sepang testing
After two testing visits to Malaysia, Dani Pedrosa and Marc Márquez leave Sepang with their homework completed and with a positive outlook.
With the second preseason test of 2013 completed and riders and with the roar of the MotoGP bikes still ringing in the ears, we look back at the best footage of the Repsol riders at the test in the following video.
Dani Pedrosa has led the timesheets on five of the six days of testing so far, showing that he is a clear title candidate. Repsol Honda teammate Marc Márquez has been making progress day-by-day, showing that his adaptation to the premier class is going to plan and that he can fight at the front.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
Get your exclusive MotoMatters t-shirts here!
Follow MotoMatters on Twitter
59 of #58 - Andrew Wheeler's Tribute In Pictures To Marco Simoncelli
The most Important Race In The World
How To Save MotoGP, Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3
LCR Honda's Inspire Magazine
Help a MotoGP fan fight brain cancer
highside specialist1 hour 20 min ago
Trident2 hours 18 min ago
synfinatic2 hours 25 min ago
Antimatter DCD2 hours 35 min ago
cejay3 hours 2 min ago
- Camier to stand in for Hayden
- Andrea Ianonne: «Will 2014 einen Podestplatz holen»
- Forward-Yamaha: Das beste Open-Class-Team
- Shuhei Nakamoto (HRC): «Mit Lorenzo nie gesprochen»
- Jorge Lorenzo: Der zweite WM-Rang bleibt sein Ziel
- LCR-Honda 2015: Mit Jack Miller? Ohne Stefan Bradl?
- Cal Crutchlow: «Ich habe vieles nicht verstanden»
- Randy de Puniet: «Ich will 2015 MotoGP fahren»
- Ducati-Ass Cal Crutchlow will Drag Race fahren
- Stefan Bradl: Wohin führt jetzt der Weg?
Subscribe to email update: