Repsol Media Video: A Lap of Sepang with Dani Pedrosa and Marc Marquez
The Repsol Media Service, ever eager for publicity, issued the following video after the second MotoGP test at Sepang. In it, we ride with Dani Pedrosa and Marc Marquez around the Sepang track, viewed from a number of different perspectives. Observant viewers will note that the dashboard has been carefully blacked out, and music has been added to disguise the engine note, with some ingenious souls having used previous videos to measure engine revs and guess at firing orders. The press release and video are show below:
The best footage of the Repsol riders in Sepang testing
After two testing visits to Malaysia, Dani Pedrosa and Marc Márquez leave Sepang with their homework completed and with a positive outlook.
With the second preseason test of 2013 completed and riders and with the roar of the MotoGP bikes still ringing in the ears, we look back at the best footage of the Repsol riders at the test in the following video.
Dani Pedrosa has led the timesheets on five of the six days of testing so far, showing that he is a clear title candidate. Repsol Honda teammate Marc Márquez has been making progress day-by-day, showing that his adaptation to the premier class is going to plan and that he can fight at the front.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
Ppparkinson914 min 58 sec ago
Granchango1 hour 34 min ago
kenup2832 hours 11 min ago
Your Teeth2 hours 41 min ago
mtiberio3 hours 13 min ago
MotoMatters Twitter Feed
- Rabat Takes FIM Moto2 Pole Position At Sepang
- Marquez Breaks Another Lap Record, Takes Another MotoGP Pole Position, At Sepang
- Miller Smashes Moto3 Lap Record, Takes Pole Position In Malaysia
- Pol Espargaró (12.): Schmerzen nach hartem Crash!
- Cal Crutchlow (8.): Chattering – «sehr enttäuscht»
- Aleix Espargaró: Startplatz 7 trotz Augen-Problem!
- Andrea Dovizioso (5.): «Keine perfekte Runde»
- Alvaro Bautista verzweifelt: «Die gleichen Probleme!»
- Dani Pedrosa (2.): Dritter Sepang-Sieg in Folge?
- Marc Márquez (1.): «Ich muss auf Pedrosa aufpassen»
General MotoGP Twitter Feed
Subscribe to email update: