Repsol Media Video: A Lap of Sepang with Dani Pedrosa and Marc Marquez
The Repsol Media Service, ever eager for publicity, issued the following video after the second MotoGP test at Sepang. In it, we ride with Dani Pedrosa and Marc Marquez around the Sepang track, viewed from a number of different perspectives. Observant viewers will note that the dashboard has been carefully blacked out, and music has been added to disguise the engine note, with some ingenious souls having used previous videos to measure engine revs and guess at firing orders. The press release and video are show below:
The best footage of the Repsol riders in Sepang testing
After two testing visits to Malaysia, Dani Pedrosa and Marc Márquez leave Sepang with their homework completed and with a positive outlook.
With the second preseason test of 2013 completed and riders and with the roar of the MotoGP bikes still ringing in the ears, we look back at the best footage of the Repsol riders at the test in the following video.
Dani Pedrosa has led the timesheets on five of the six days of testing so far, showing that he is a clear title candidate. Repsol Honda teammate Marc Márquez has been making progress day-by-day, showing that his adaptation to the premier class is going to plan and that he can fight at the front.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
Get your exclusive MotoMatters t-shirts here!
Follow MotoMatters on Twitter
59 of #58 - Andrew Wheeler's Tribute In Pictures To Marco Simoncelli
The most Important Race In The World
How To Save MotoGP, Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3
LCR Honda's Inspire Magazine
Help a MotoGP fan fight brain cancer
KevinS4 min 24 sec ago
Trident5 hours 21 min ago
PIT BULL8 hours 6 min ago
PIT BULL9 hours 8 min ago
Jared Earle12 hours 9 min ago
- Baz ruled out of Magny-Cours World Superbike round
- Snetterton BSB: Brookes to give new engine spec full test
- Andrea Dovizioso: «Können nicht immer aufs Podest»
- Valentino Rossi: «Brauche hier ein Spitzenresultat»
- Marc Márquez: «Wir werden eine grosse Show zeigen»
- Las Termas: Zustände wie im alten Rom
- Karel Abraham: «Termas ist eine Herausforderung»
- Stefan Bradl: «Jetzt verlangen alle Podestplätze»
- Alvaro Bautista: Heimlicher Test mit Brembo-Bremse
- Marc Márquez: Nur vier Fahrer haben mehr MotoGP-Siege
Subscribe to email update: