Repsol Media Video: A Lap of Sepang with Dani Pedrosa and Marc Marquez
The Repsol Media Service, ever eager for publicity, issued the following video after the second MotoGP test at Sepang. In it, we ride with Dani Pedrosa and Marc Marquez around the Sepang track, viewed from a number of different perspectives. Observant viewers will note that the dashboard has been carefully blacked out, and music has been added to disguise the engine note, with some ingenious souls having used previous videos to measure engine revs and guess at firing orders. The press release and video are show below:
The best footage of the Repsol riders in Sepang testing
After two testing visits to Malaysia, Dani Pedrosa and Marc Márquez leave Sepang with their homework completed and with a positive outlook.
With the second preseason test of 2013 completed and riders and with the roar of the MotoGP bikes still ringing in the ears, we look back at the best footage of the Repsol riders at the test in the following video.
Dani Pedrosa has led the timesheets on five of the six days of testing so far, showing that he is a clear title candidate. Repsol Honda teammate Marc Márquez has been making progress day-by-day, showing that his adaptation to the premier class is going to plan and that he can fight at the front.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
Get your exclusive MotoMatters t-shirts here!
Follow MotoMatters on Twitter
59 of #58 - Andrew Wheeler's Tribute In Pictures To Marco Simoncelli
The most Important Race In The World
How To Save MotoGP, Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3
LCR Honda's Inspire Magazine
Help a MotoGP fan fight brain cancer
Wiggysan17 min 17 sec ago
Your Teeth50 min 36 sec ago
SecondClass1 hour 12 min ago
pagik1 hour 17 min ago
joonyaboy1 hour 18 min ago
- Bridgestone: Lorenzo suchte falschen Sündenbock
- Nicky Hayden braucht kein Extra-Training
- Le Mans: Hamilton erkannte sich in Marc Márquez
- GP-Sport: Zu viele Spanier, aber was dagegen tun?
- Crutchlow und Redding beenden die Durststrecke
- Pedrosa-Sturz: Keine Kritik an Bridgestone
- Suzuki: Erster Test in Europa am 17. Juni
- Suzuki: Vertrag für 3 Jahre, Plätze werden gekauft
- Paul-Bird-Team: Enttäuschendes Rennen in Le Mans
- Freddie Spencer: Fantreffen am Hockenheimring!
Subscribe to email update: