Repsol Media Video: A Lap of Sepang with Dani Pedrosa and Marc Marquez
The Repsol Media Service, ever eager for publicity, issued the following video after the second MotoGP test at Sepang. In it, we ride with Dani Pedrosa and Marc Marquez around the Sepang track, viewed from a number of different perspectives. Observant viewers will note that the dashboard has been carefully blacked out, and music has been added to disguise the engine note, with some ingenious souls having used previous videos to measure engine revs and guess at firing orders. The press release and video are show below:
The best footage of the Repsol riders in Sepang testing
After two testing visits to Malaysia, Dani Pedrosa and Marc Márquez leave Sepang with their homework completed and with a positive outlook.
With the second preseason test of 2013 completed and riders and with the roar of the MotoGP bikes still ringing in the ears, we look back at the best footage of the Repsol riders at the test in the following video.
Dani Pedrosa has led the timesheets on five of the six days of testing so far, showing that he is a clear title candidate. Repsol Honda teammate Marc Márquez has been making progress day-by-day, showing that his adaptation to the premier class is going to plan and that he can fight at the front.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
David Emmett49 min 34 sec ago
avsatishchandra12 hours 20 min ago
avsatishchandra12 hours 25 min ago
avsatishchandra12 hours 32 min ago
Motoshrink23 hours 5 min ago
MotoMatters Twitter Feed
- Tests 2014: Jack Miller in Sepang, Bradl in Jerez
- Randy de Puniet: Erster Superbike-Test in Jerez!
- Alvaró Bautista: «2015 wird ein Testjahr für Aprilia»
- Jeremy Burgess: «Habe einen Schlussstrich gezogen»
- Marc & Alex Márquez besuchen König Felipe VI.
- Michelin: Reichen nächstes Jahr auch 12 Montag-Tests?
- MotoGP-WM 2014: Marc Márquez überstrahlte alles
- MotoGP-Reglement 2016: Mit 22 Liter und 6 Motoren?
- Exklusiv: So sieht der Wintertest-Fahrplan aus
- Stefan Bradl-Bilanz: «Die Ziele waren unrealistisch»
General MotoGP Twitter Feed
Subscribe to email update: