Repsol Media Video: A Lap of Sepang with Dani Pedrosa and Marc Marquez
The Repsol Media Service, ever eager for publicity, issued the following video after the second MotoGP test at Sepang. In it, we ride with Dani Pedrosa and Marc Marquez around the Sepang track, viewed from a number of different perspectives. Observant viewers will note that the dashboard has been carefully blacked out, and music has been added to disguise the engine note, with some ingenious souls having used previous videos to measure engine revs and guess at firing orders. The press release and video are show below:
The best footage of the Repsol riders in Sepang testing
After two testing visits to Malaysia, Dani Pedrosa and Marc Márquez leave Sepang with their homework completed and with a positive outlook.
With the second preseason test of 2013 completed and riders and with the roar of the MotoGP bikes still ringing in the ears, we look back at the best footage of the Repsol riders at the test in the following video.
Dani Pedrosa has led the timesheets on five of the six days of testing so far, showing that he is a clear title candidate. Repsol Honda teammate Marc Márquez has been making progress day-by-day, showing that his adaptation to the premier class is going to plan and that he can fight at the front.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
eskothomson1 min 47 sec ago
motomann2 min 16 sec ago
binx_196 min 8 sec ago
binx_1910 min 42 sec ago
Averagerider11 min 49 sec ago
- LCR Honda: Jack Miller To Jump From Moto3 To MotoGP In 2015
- MRA: Tabor Wins Battle, Christman Wins War At Pikes Peak International Raceway
- IMGP: Miller con LCR, ora è ufficiale
- Official: Jack Miller to MotoGP with Honda
- British Superbike Championship "Showdown" Begins This Coming Weekend At Assen
- Miller joins LCR Honda for 2015 MotoGP
- Miller to join CWM LCR Honda Team for the 2015 MotoGP™ campaign
- KTM to enter MotoGP in 2017
- Jorge Lorenzo: Kostete Reifen den Misano-Sieg?
- Pit Beirer über MotoGP-KTM: «V4 mit Rohrrahmen»
Subscribe to email update: