Repsol Media Video: A Lap of Sepang with Dani Pedrosa and Marc Marquez
The Repsol Media Service, ever eager for publicity, issued the following video after the second MotoGP test at Sepang. In it, we ride with Dani Pedrosa and Marc Marquez around the Sepang track, viewed from a number of different perspectives. Observant viewers will note that the dashboard has been carefully blacked out, and music has been added to disguise the engine note, with some ingenious souls having used previous videos to measure engine revs and guess at firing orders. The press release and video are show below:
The best footage of the Repsol riders in Sepang testing
After two testing visits to Malaysia, Dani Pedrosa and Marc Márquez leave Sepang with their homework completed and with a positive outlook.
With the second preseason test of 2013 completed and riders and with the roar of the MotoGP bikes still ringing in the ears, we look back at the best footage of the Repsol riders at the test in the following video.
Dani Pedrosa has led the timesheets on five of the six days of testing so far, showing that he is a clear title candidate. Repsol Honda teammate Marc Márquez has been making progress day-by-day, showing that his adaptation to the premier class is going to plan and that he can fight at the front.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
eskothomson15 min 40 sec ago
moto43 hours 32 min ago
kenup2831 day 1 hour ago
cb750wtf2 days 29 min ago
kenup2832 days 53 min ago
MotoMatters Twitter Feed
- Aprilia: Viel Überredungskunst bei Melandri nötig
- Cal Crutchlow: «Silverstone war der Tiefpunkt!»
- Donington-GP 2015: Schon jetzt Tickets sichern!
- Livio Suppo: «Weniger Rennen in Italien und Spanien»
- Tito Rabat: «Lorenzo und Pedrosa haben versagt»
- Skandal: Jorge Martinez wird Veruntreuung vorgeworfen
- Kalender: Vier Rennen in Spanien, Donington-Comeback
- Chattering: Wie entsteht es? Wie verschwindet es?
- Stefan Bradl: «Die alten Probleme sind gelöscht»
- Stefan Pierer (KTM): «Deutscher Fahrer willkommen»
General MotoGP Twitter Feed
Subscribe to email update: