Become A MotoMatters.com Site Supporter: Take Out A Subscription!
MotoMatters.com's mission is to provide the best possible coverage of MotoGP and World Superbikes: the best reporting, the best background reports, the most in-depth analysis, the most stunning photos. But bringing you this level of coverage simply can't be done without your support. We need your help.
For just $40 dollars a year, you can support us in our coverage of motorcycle racing. Your money helps send David Emmett, Scott Jones and the rest of the staff to the races, where they can bring you the in-depth reporting and beautiful photography you come to MotoMatters.com for. Although none of the site is behind a paywall, site supporters also have access to a different layout, with more room for the stories, larger photos and completely ad-free, as shown below. Even better, becoming a site supporter will also gain you access to much larger size versions of the photos that Scott shoots. Site supporters get hi-res desktop-sized photos, rather than the smaller 800x600 that ordinary users see (for a sample, see this photo). Site supporters also get a nifty badge next to their name when posting comments on the site:
In addition, site supporters with a subscription will be offered 50% discounts on site merchandise such as the annual MotoMatters.com Motorcycle Racing Calendar and our T-shirts, with more merchandise to come.
Help make MotoMatters.com the best motorcycle racing website on the internet, and join our growing legion of site supporters: take out a subscription today!
Site supporter ad-free layout available with a subscription:
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
Get your exclusive MotoMatters t-shirts here!
Follow MotoMatters on Twitter
59 of #58 - Andrew Wheeler's Tribute In Pictures To Marco Simoncelli
The most Important Race In The World
How To Save MotoGP, Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3
LCR Honda's Inspire Magazine
Help a MotoGP fan fight brain cancer
Motoshrink8 min 24 sec ago
D.Ski11 min 24 sec ago
DC1 hour 11 min ago
hgsuzuki2 hours 10 min ago
BruceC2 hours 16 min ago
- Baz ruled out of Magny-Cours World Superbike round
- Snetterton BSB: Brookes to give new engine spec full test
- Aleix Espargaro happy with opening night pace in Qatar
- Scott Redding happy to close gap to Nicky Hayden
- Bradley Smith not happy to play second fiddle to Aleix Espargaro
- Schöne neue Welt(meisterschaft)?
- Randy de Puniet (Suzuki): «Sind schneller geworden»
- Saisonstart nähert sich: Nur noch drei grosse Tests
- Gigi Dall'Igna (Ducati): «Haben bisher nur getestet»
- Ioda-Aprilia: Leon Camier raus – nur mit Petrucci!
Subscribe to email update: