Become A MotoMatters.com Site Supporter: Take Out A Subscription!
MotoMatters.com's mission is to provide the best possible coverage of MotoGP and World Superbikes: the best reporting, the best background reports, the most in-depth analysis, the most stunning photos. But bringing you this level of coverage simply can't be done without your support. We need your help.
For just $40 dollars a year, you can support us in our coverage of motorcycle racing. Your money helps send David Emmett, Scott Jones and the rest of the staff to the races, where they can bring you the in-depth reporting and beautiful photography you come to MotoMatters.com for. Although none of the site is behind a paywall, site supporters also have access to a different layout, with more room for the stories, larger photos and completely ad-free, as shown below. Even better, becoming a site supporter will also gain you access to much larger size versions of the photos that Scott shoots. Site supporters get hi-res desktop-sized photos, rather than the smaller 800x600 that ordinary users see (for a sample, see this photo). Site supporters also get a nifty badge next to their name when posting comments on the site:
In addition, site supporters with a subscription will be offered 50% discounts on site merchandise such as the annual MotoMatters.com Motorcycle Racing Calendar and our T-shirts, with more merchandise to come.
Help make MotoMatters.com the best motorcycle racing website on the internet, and join our growing legion of site supporters: take out a subscription today!
Site supporter ad-free layout available with a subscription:
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
David Emmett1 min 15 sec ago
mtiberio21 min 42 sec ago
mtiberio58 min 35 sec ago
moto41 hour 35 min ago
mugwump4 hours 29 min ago
MotoMatters Twitter Feed
- Valentino Rossi: Titelchance von Rabat & Márquez
- Valentino Rossi: Geld als Motivation für 2. WM-Rang?
- Andrea Iannone: Wieso kein Strafpunkt für Márquez?
- Stefan Bradl über die Hitze: «Die Sohlen brennen»
- Pol Espargaró (12.): Schmerzen nach hartem Crash!
- Cal Crutchlow (8.): Chattering – «sehr enttäuscht»
- Aleix Espargaró: Startplatz 7 trotz Augen-Problem!
- Andrea Dovizioso (5.): «Keine perfekte Runde»
- Alvaro Bautista verzweifelt: «Die gleichen Probleme!»
- Dani Pedrosa (2.): Dritter Sepang-Sieg in Folge?
General MotoGP Twitter Feed
Subscribe to email update: