2013 Monza World Supersport Race Delayed: Three Red Flags
The World Supersport race was halted after four laps after the front four riders all went down on oil that was not spotted from a third lap crash at Variante Della Roggia. The restart lasted for two laps before a rider crashed out of the Ascari chicane, immolating the motorbike and destroying the ablative air fencing; an automatic red flag. On the third start of the race, a ten-lap dash, a rider ploughed through Prima Variente, the first chicane, taking a few other racers with him. A third red flag was waved and the race was postponed until after the second World Superbike race. Nobody was significantly hurt in any of the incidents.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
Get your exclusive MotoMatters t-shirts here!
Follow MotoMatters on Twitter
59 of #58 - Andrew Wheeler's Tribute In Pictures To Marco Simoncelli
The most Important Race In The World
How To Save MotoGP, Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3
LCR Honda's Inspire Magazine
Help a MotoGP fan fight brain cancer
raffles2 min 50 sec ago
LewTheShoe3 hours 17 min ago
LewTheShoe3 hours 59 min ago
Panigale11998 hours 15 min ago
Panigale11998 hours 29 min ago
- Baz ruled out of Magny-Cours World Superbike round
- Snetterton BSB: Brookes to give new engine spec full test
- LCR-Crew-Chief Bourguignon: «Stefan fuhr stark»
- Ducati: Neuer V4-Motor mit mehr Power?
- Marc Márquez: Die Gegner ratlos, die Zukunft rosig
- Das Verwirrspiel in der Königsklasse
- Sachsenring-GP 2014: Jetzt Tickets sichern!
- Andrea Iannone: Keine großen Vorteile für Ducati
- Max Biaggi über toten Cassani: «Wie Brüder»
- Wilco Zeelenberg: «Jorge muss zurückschlagen»
Subscribe to email update: