2013 Monza World Supersport Race Delayed: Three Red Flags
The World Supersport race was halted after four laps after the front four riders all went down on oil that was not spotted from a third lap crash at Variante Della Roggia. The restart lasted for two laps before a rider crashed out of the Ascari chicane, immolating the motorbike and destroying the ablative air fencing; an automatic red flag. On the third start of the race, a ten-lap dash, a rider ploughed through Prima Variente, the first chicane, taking a few other racers with him. A third red flag was waved and the race was postponed until after the second World Superbike race. Nobody was significantly hurt in any of the incidents.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
jstrasser1 hour 29 min ago
jpbits1 hour 47 min ago
Sasquatch Bob4 hours 10 min ago
azkiwi8 hours 51 min ago
Luiggi9 hours 12 min ago
- Aragón-GP: 410.000 Zuschauer bei Sport1
- Dorna-CEO Carmelo Ezpeleta über Jack Miller
- Carmelo Ezpeleta über Ducati, Suzuki & Brasilien
- 2015: MotoGP-Aus für IodaRacing?
- Stefan Bradl: Sein Forward-Paket steht
- Gresini Racing: Wie es 2015 weitergeht
- Loris Baz: Bald Teamkollege von Stefan Bradl?
- Valentino Rossi spricht über seinen Horrorcrash
- Jorge Lorenzo: Der Weg zum Aragón-Sieg
- Suzuki: Randy de Puniet testet in Aragón!
Subscribe to email update: