Pramac Confirm Biaggi To Test, Pirro To Substitute For Spies At Barcelona
Pramac Ducati today issued the following press release, confirming the news reported yesterday, that Max Biaggi is to test the Pramac Ducati at Mugello, and Michele Pirro is to substitute for Ben Spies at Barcelona:
Max Biaggi to test Pramac Racing Team’s Ducati Desmosedici for two days at Mugello
Max Biaggi will take to the track aboard the Pramac Racing Team’s Ducati Desmosedici GP13 tomorrow for a two-day test at the Mugello circuit in Tuscany, Italy.
The four-time 250cc Grand Prix World Champion and two-time Superbike World Champion will ride the bike of Ben Spies, whose on-going shoulder problem forced him to withdraw from the race this past Sunday and from the Ducati MotoGP test planned for this week.
The Pramac Racing Team, along with Ducati, therefore decided to let Max try the Texan’s bike, which had already been prepared for the test.
At the moment, this is the extent of the arrangement, and Ducati Test Team rider Michele Pirro will substitute Spies on the Pramac Racing Team bike at the Catalan Grand Prix on 16 June in Barcelona.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
Get your exclusive MotoMatters t-shirts here!
Follow MotoMatters on Twitter
59 of #58 - Andrew Wheeler's Tribute In Pictures To Marco Simoncelli
The most Important Race In The World
How To Save MotoGP, Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3
LCR Honda's Inspire Magazine
Help a MotoGP fan fight brain cancer
ghostrider1136 min 27 sec ago
Firefly3 hours 20 min ago
westedge6 hours 16 min ago
Praveen7 hours 15 min ago
highside specialist11 hours 11 min ago
- Baz ruled out of Magny-Cours World Superbike round
- Snetterton BSB: Brookes to give new engine spec full test
- Kyle Wyman And Yamaha Champions Riding School Team Up For 2014 Race And School Season
- Dainese Confirms Rumors of Investor Talks
- Iannone and Hernandez reflect on testing progress
- Phillip Island: Dani Pedrosa mit 20-Runden-Run
- Phillip Island: Jorge Lorenzo führt vor Dani Pedrosa
- Phillip Island, Tag 2: Jorge Lorenzo (Yamaha) vorne
- Suzuka: Aoki präsentiert MotoGP-Suzuki
- Phillip Island-Test: Wertvolle Daten für Bridgestone
Subscribe to email update: