Repsol Media Service Press Release And Video: Pedrosa And Marquez Speak After Sepang Test
The Repsol Media Service issued the following press release, complete with video interviews, after the first MotoGP test of the year at Sepang:
Repsol Honda head standings at opening test of the year
Dani Pedrosa and Marc Márquez leave Malaysia after three days of strong results. Pair take first and fourth best times, respectively.
Repsol Honda’s two riders returned to action in Sepang after the winter break in top form. Dani Pedrosa could not be knocked from the top spot on the timesheets and managed to smash the circuit record with a 2’00.100 lap.
Pedrosa shared the spotlight with teammate Marc Márquez, who rode the Honda RC213V for the third time and once again was a standout. The Repsol rider undertook more than 800km over the three days and was fourth fastest at the Malaysian track. The Repsol Honda rookie is feeling more comfortable by the day with the bike and was able to gain more precious experience before the season’s start.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
Get your exclusive MotoMatters t-shirts here!
Follow MotoMatters on Twitter
59 of #58 - Andrew Wheeler's Tribute In Pictures To Marco Simoncelli
The most Important Race In The World
How To Save MotoGP, Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3
LCR Honda's Inspire Magazine
Help a MotoGP fan fight brain cancer
ghostrider1123 min 49 sec ago
redboots16 hours 27 min ago
Averagerider19 hours 25 min ago
steve hislop21 hours 52 min ago
Motoshrink2 days 17 hours ago
- Baz ruled out of Magny-Cours World Superbike round
- Snetterton BSB: Brookes to give new engine spec full test
- Stefan Bradl: Die Pläne seines Motocross-Trainers
- Ducati-Rennchef Gigi Dall'Igna: 2015 um den WM-Titel?
- Sean Emmett: In Heathrow wegen Mordverdacht verhaftet
- Dorna: Zwei Autos mit Prominenten bei Eisrennserie
- Video: Jorge Lorenzo zeigt seine Traumvilla
- Valentino Rossi über 2014: «Siege sind das Ziel»
- Dani Pedrosa über die Trennung von Alberto Puig
- Giacomo Agostini über Burgess-Aus: «Verstehe Rossi»
Subscribe to email update: