Repsol Media Service Press Release And Video: Pedrosa And Marquez Speak After Sepang Test
The Repsol Media Service issued the following press release, complete with video interviews, after the first MotoGP test of the year at Sepang:
Repsol Honda head standings at opening test of the year
Dani Pedrosa and Marc Márquez leave Malaysia after three days of strong results. Pair take first and fourth best times, respectively.
Repsol Honda’s two riders returned to action in Sepang after the winter break in top form. Dani Pedrosa could not be knocked from the top spot on the timesheets and managed to smash the circuit record with a 2’00.100 lap.
Pedrosa shared the spotlight with teammate Marc Márquez, who rode the Honda RC213V for the third time and once again was a standout. The Repsol rider undertook more than 800km over the three days and was fourth fastest at the Malaysian track. The Repsol Honda rookie is feeling more comfortable by the day with the bike and was able to gain more precious experience before the season’s start.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
Sir_Bedevere1 hour 31 min ago
Trident1 hour 34 min ago
R6rider4 hours 59 min ago
johnjaundice8 hours 41 min ago
Team Punkass8 hours 54 min ago
MotoMatters Twitter Feed
- Van Der Mark Continues To Set The Pace In FIM World Supersport FP2 At Losail
- Suzuki's Laverty Fastest In Second WSBK Practice At Qatar
- Video: A Look Back At Marc Marquez And The Espargaro Brothers Road Racing Mini Bikes In 2001
- Marco Melandri testet MotoGP-Aprilia in Valencia
- Valencia: Kein Abschiedsrennen für Colin Edwards!
- Marcel Schrötter: «Die MotoGP-WM ist kein Muss»
- Marc Márquez: «Bei Honda gibt es keine Stallorder»
- Sepang-GP bei Sport1: 320.000 Zuschauer!
- Yonny Hernandez: Werksvertrag bei Ducati Corse
- LCR-Chef Cecchinello: «Traue Jack Miller Top-Ten zu»
General MotoGP Twitter Feed
Subscribe to email update: