Repsol Media Service Press Release And Video: Pedrosa And Marquez Speak After Sepang Test
The Repsol Media Service issued the following press release, complete with video interviews, after the first MotoGP test of the year at Sepang:
Repsol Honda head standings at opening test of the year
Dani Pedrosa and Marc Márquez leave Malaysia after three days of strong results. Pair take first and fourth best times, respectively.
Repsol Honda’s two riders returned to action in Sepang after the winter break in top form. Dani Pedrosa could not be knocked from the top spot on the timesheets and managed to smash the circuit record with a 2’00.100 lap.
Pedrosa shared the spotlight with teammate Marc Márquez, who rode the Honda RC213V for the third time and once again was a standout. The Repsol rider undertook more than 800km over the three days and was fourth fastest at the Malaysian track. The Repsol Honda rookie is feeling more comfortable by the day with the bike and was able to gain more precious experience before the season’s start.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
jstrasser1 hour 42 min ago
jpbits2 hours 30 sec ago
Sasquatch Bob4 hours 23 min ago
azkiwi9 hours 4 min ago
Luiggi9 hours 26 min ago
- Aragón-GP: 410.000 Zuschauer bei Sport1
- Dorna-CEO Carmelo Ezpeleta über Jack Miller
- Carmelo Ezpeleta über Ducati, Suzuki & Brasilien
- 2015: MotoGP-Aus für IodaRacing?
- Stefan Bradl: Sein Forward-Paket steht
- Gresini Racing: Wie es 2015 weitergeht
- Loris Baz: Bald Teamkollege von Stefan Bradl?
- Valentino Rossi spricht über seinen Horrorcrash
- Jorge Lorenzo: Der Weg zum Aragón-Sieg
- Suzuki: Randy de Puniet testet in Aragón!
Subscribe to email update: