FIXI Suzuki Press Release: FIXI Crescent Unveil 2013 World Superbike Contender
The FIXI Crescent Suzuki team unveiled their 2013 World Superbike contender today, posting photos on the team's website of the bikes, before they were shipped off to Australia for the upcoming test and opening round of the 2013 season. Below is the press release issued, and the photos of the bike:
2013 FIXI CRESCENT SUZUKIS UNVEILED
Team Suzuki Press Office - February 4.
The new-look 2013 FIXI Crescent Suzuki GSX-R1000s have been unveiled today as the team prepares to crate-up the bikes and ship to the southern hemisphere for the start of the 2013 eni FIM Superbike World Championship.
The updated and freshly-liveried Yoshimura-powered GSX-Rs, ridden by Leon Camier and new signing Jules Cluzel, will make their debut at an unofficial test at Phillip Island on Thursday and Friday, February 14-15th, followed by the Official WSBK test on the 18th and 19th; and their initiation into the competitive world of Superbike racing at the first round of the season, on Sunday February 24th.
2013 FIXI Crescent Suzuki Image Gallery: CLICK HERE FOR PHOTOS
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
Firefly14 min 4 sec ago
David Emmett1 hour 12 min ago
David Emmett2 hours 3 min ago
David Emmett2 hours 7 min ago
David Emmett2 hours 12 min ago
MotoMatters Twitter Feed
- Una Nascar per Petrucci al Motorshow di Bologna
- Terminata la tre giorni di test di Aprilia a Jerez de la Frontera
- Miller migliora i suoi tempi nei test in Malesia
- Miller knocks two seconds off his Sepang best
- Miller knocks two seconds off Sepang best
- Miller Chops Two Seconds Off Lap Time During Second Day Of Testing At Sepang
- Miller continues to improve at Sepang
- Honda Will Continue To Supply Engines For FIM Moto2 World Championship Through 2018
- Jack Miller in Sepang: Zwei Sekunden schneller!
- Daten lügen nicht: Tex Geissler lobt Stefan Bradl
General MotoGP Twitter Feed
Subscribe to email update: