FIXI Suzuki Press Release: FIXI Crescent Unveil 2013 World Superbike Contender
The FIXI Crescent Suzuki team unveiled their 2013 World Superbike contender today, posting photos on the team's website of the bikes, before they were shipped off to Australia for the upcoming test and opening round of the 2013 season. Below is the press release issued, and the photos of the bike:
2013 FIXI CRESCENT SUZUKIS UNVEILED
Team Suzuki Press Office - February 4.
The new-look 2013 FIXI Crescent Suzuki GSX-R1000s have been unveiled today as the team prepares to crate-up the bikes and ship to the southern hemisphere for the start of the 2013 eni FIM Superbike World Championship.
The updated and freshly-liveried Yoshimura-powered GSX-Rs, ridden by Leon Camier and new signing Jules Cluzel, will make their debut at an unofficial test at Phillip Island on Thursday and Friday, February 14-15th, followed by the Official WSBK test on the 18th and 19th; and their initiation into the competitive world of Superbike racing at the first round of the season, on Sunday February 24th.
2013 FIXI Crescent Suzuki Image Gallery: CLICK HERE FOR PHOTOS
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
dan.gerous3 hours 20 min ago
Sir_Bedevere14 hours 35 min ago
Trident14 hours 37 min ago
R6rider18 hours 2 min ago
johnjaundice21 hours 45 min ago
MotoMatters Twitter Feed
- EXCLUSIVE: Crutchlow talks 2014 ahead of Ducati exit
- Honda: Mehr RC213V-Tests mit Casey Stoner?
- Sete Gibernau über Márquez, Lorenzo & Rossi
- Marco Melandri testet MotoGP-Aprilia in Valencia
- Valencia: Kein Abschiedsrennen für Colin Edwards!
- Marcel Schrötter: «Die MotoGP-WM ist kein Muss»
- Marc Márquez: «Bei Honda gibt es keine Stallorder»
- Sepang-GP bei Sport1: 320.000 Zuschauer!
- Yonny Hernandez: Werksvertrag bei Ducati Corse
- LCR-Chef Cecchinello: «Traue Jack Miller Top-Ten zu»
General MotoGP Twitter Feed
Subscribe to email update: