Press Release: Simoncelli Gallery To Be Officially Opened In Coriano On December 8th
The Simoncelli family issued the following press release, on the opening of a gallery to commemorate Marco Simoncelli in the House of Culture in Coriano, home of the Simoncelli's:
New opening of Marco Simoncelli’s Gallery “The SIC History”
Saturday, December 8th at 11:30 a.m. in Coriano (Rimini, Italy)
“What a History!”
Saturday, December 8th at 11:30 a.m. in Coriano (near Rimini, in Italy) in the “House of Culture” in Via Garibaldi, 127 opens "The SIC History" Gallery, a trip along the deeds of the great Marco Simoncelli, a Museum Gallery opened with the great help of Marco’s friends, Simoncelli’s Family and Coriano City.
“The Sic History” Gallery is located inside the “Palace of Culture” in Coriano and it is divided into thematic rooms, arranged by Aldo Drudi, a great friend of the pilot and the graphic designer of all his helmets.
Visitors can interact with the objects inside the tunnel and touch them by hands: from helmets or overalls; the aim is to create a "contact" between the public and Marco’s world. Guests can experience the most memorable moments of Marco’s career thanks to special photographs donated by the best and greatest photographers in the racing world .
The inauguration is scheduled at 11.30 a.m. and among the many friends is also expected Paolo Beltramo, the MotoGP commentator, Marco’s friend and author, in collaboration with Rossella and Paolo Simoncelli, of the book "Our Sic."
Facebook Page : facebook.com/LaStoriaDelSic
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
Get your exclusive MotoMatters t-shirts here!
Follow MotoMatters on Twitter
59 of #58 - Andrew Wheeler's Tribute In Pictures To Marco Simoncelli
The most Important Race In The World
How To Save MotoGP, Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3
LCR Honda's Inspire Magazine
Help a MotoGP fan fight brain cancer
motomann5 hours 24 min ago
Oscar9 hours 40 min ago
George Bourke10 hours 47 min ago
roogazza10 hours 54 min ago
George Bourke11 hours 5 min ago
- Alstare Bimota's Iddon Responds To Comments Regarding His Role In Barrier's Crash At Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
- Former World Champion Schwantz Will Be 2014 "AIMExpo Champion"
- NW200 organisers on the hunt for BSB talent
- Videos: Watch Highlights From The MCE British Superbike Championship Races At Brands Hatch
- Mopar Canadian Superbike Championship: Christie Aiming To Repeat 2013 Success This Coming Weekend At AMP
- "Bike Fest" Happening This Coming Weekend At Miller Motorsports Park
- AMA Pro Racing Recaps The Daytona SportBike Races At Mid-Ohio
- Forward-Yamaha: Das beste Open-Class-Team
- Shuhei Nakamoto (HRC): «Mit Lorenzo nie gesprochen»
- Jorge Lorenzo: Der zweite WM-Rang bleibt sein Ziel
Subscribe to email update: