Press Release: Simoncelli Gallery To Be Officially Opened In Coriano On December 8th
The Simoncelli family issued the following press release, on the opening of a gallery to commemorate Marco Simoncelli in the House of Culture in Coriano, home of the Simoncelli's:
New opening of Marco Simoncelli’s Gallery “The SIC History”
Saturday, December 8th at 11:30 a.m. in Coriano (Rimini, Italy)
“What a History!”
Saturday, December 8th at 11:30 a.m. in Coriano (near Rimini, in Italy) in the “House of Culture” in Via Garibaldi, 127 opens "The SIC History" Gallery, a trip along the deeds of the great Marco Simoncelli, a Museum Gallery opened with the great help of Marco’s friends, Simoncelli’s Family and Coriano City.
“The Sic History” Gallery is located inside the “Palace of Culture” in Coriano and it is divided into thematic rooms, arranged by Aldo Drudi, a great friend of the pilot and the graphic designer of all his helmets.
Visitors can interact with the objects inside the tunnel and touch them by hands: from helmets or overalls; the aim is to create a "contact" between the public and Marco’s world. Guests can experience the most memorable moments of Marco’s career thanks to special photographs donated by the best and greatest photographers in the racing world .
The inauguration is scheduled at 11.30 a.m. and among the many friends is also expected Paolo Beltramo, the MotoGP commentator, Marco’s friend and author, in collaboration with Rossella and Paolo Simoncelli, of the book "Our Sic."
Facebook Page : facebook.com/LaStoriaDelSic
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
Motoshrink6 hours 33 min ago
Lilyvani9 hours 48 min ago
Lilyvani10 hours 24 sec ago
Peka11 hours 29 min ago
David Emmett11 hours 49 min ago
MotoMatters Twitter Feed
- Rossi: I'm not very competitive here
- IMGP: Rossi “Bello sarebbe fare come i ragazzini, tutti in pista con le stesse moto”
- Moto2: Rabat secures pole at sweltering Sepang
- Pedrosa: Sepang lap times are amazing
- Marquez surprised by blistering Sepang pace
- Marquez surprised by blistering pace at Sepang
- Dani Pedrosa (2.): Dritter Sepang-Sieg in Folge?
- Marc Márquez (1.): «Ich muss auf Pedrosa aufpassen»
- Valentino Rossi (6.): «Top3 im Rennen schwierig»
- Jorge Lorenzo (3.): «Honda beschleunigen besser»
General MotoGP Twitter Feed
Subscribe to email update: