LCR Honda Press Release: Bradl Undergoes Surgery For Arm Pump
The LCR Honda team issued the following press release after Stefan Bradl's successful arm pump surgery on Thursday:
SUCCESSFUL SURGERY FOR BRADL ON HIS RIGHT FOREARM
The LCR Honda MotoGP rider Stefan Bradl underwent an operation yesterday, on the day of this 23th birthday, to repair a chronic compartment syndrome of the right forearm in a procedure carried out by Dr. Xavier Mir, Head Surgeon of Hands and Upper Extremities at University Hospital in Barcelona. The German will leave the hospital today and will be able to start functional recovery within three weeks.
Stefan: “After the arm pump problem I suffered in Japan this year at Motegi GP I had my first medical check with Dr Mir two weeks ago and together with the Team we decided to make this surgery quickly. The operation turned out really well and Dr. Mir told me my arm was better than he thought, so I am really pleased we took the decision and operated. It’s weird to celebrate the birthday at the hospital but some of my technicians came to visit me and the medical staff have been very nice with me”.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
Get your exclusive MotoMatters t-shirts here!
Follow MotoMatters on Twitter
59 of #58 - Andrew Wheeler's Tribute In Pictures To Marco Simoncelli
The most Important Race In The World
How To Save MotoGP, Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3
LCR Honda's Inspire Magazine
Help a MotoGP fan fight brain cancer
Max Power18 min 50 sec ago
Lilyvani23 min 26 sec ago
LewTheShoe55 min 55 sec ago
grahluk1 hour 23 min ago
sinbad3171 hour 34 min ago
- Massimo Meregalli (Yamaha) über Rossis Fortschritte
- Jack Miller: «Meine Zukunft ist noch offen»
- Tech3-Chef Poncharal: Kein Interesse für Open-Class?
- Red Bull: Die MotoGP-Rückkehr mit einem Siegerteam
- Respol-Honda: Red Bull wird für zwei Jahre Co-Sponsor
- Paolo Ciabatti: «Ducati GP14 wird stark verbessert»
- Hervé Poncharal: «Rossi ist der beste Yamaha-Fahrer»
- Alvaro Bautista hat die Wahl: Honda? Yamaha? Aprilia?
- Alex De Angelis: Teamchef? MotoGP? Superbike?
- Eugene Laverty: Neben Bradl bei Forward Yamaha?
Subscribe to email update: