LCR Honda Press Release: Bradl Undergoes Surgery For Arm Pump
The LCR Honda team issued the following press release after Stefan Bradl's successful arm pump surgery on Thursday:
SUCCESSFUL SURGERY FOR BRADL ON HIS RIGHT FOREARM
The LCR Honda MotoGP rider Stefan Bradl underwent an operation yesterday, on the day of this 23th birthday, to repair a chronic compartment syndrome of the right forearm in a procedure carried out by Dr. Xavier Mir, Head Surgeon of Hands and Upper Extremities at University Hospital in Barcelona. The German will leave the hospital today and will be able to start functional recovery within three weeks.
Stefan: “After the arm pump problem I suffered in Japan this year at Motegi GP I had my first medical check with Dr Mir two weeks ago and together with the Team we decided to make this surgery quickly. The operation turned out really well and Dr. Mir told me my arm was better than he thought, so I am really pleased we took the decision and operated. It’s weird to celebrate the birthday at the hospital but some of my technicians came to visit me and the medical staff have been very nice with me”.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
Motoshrink4 min 37 sec ago
MotoJP5 hours 40 min ago
cjmaill6 hours 20 min ago
motomann8 hours 27 min ago
alucard429 hours 1 min ago
- LCR-Teamchef Cecchinello: «Support von Honda wichtig»
- Lucio Cecchinello (LCR): «Natürlich bin ich traurig»
- Randy de Puniet: Kein Platz mehr im MotoGP-Startfeld?
- 2015: Keine weicheren Hinterreifen für Open-Bikes?
- Nicky Hayden: Rückkehr in Misano oder Aragón?
- Valentino Rossi (35): Keine Spur von Rennmüdigkeit
- MotoGP-Startfeld 2015: Nur noch wenige Plätze frei
- Dani Pedrosa: Ist er mit seinem Latein schon am Ende?
- Eugene Laverty und Johnny Rea: Platz in der MotoGP?
- Hervé Poncharal: Marcel Schrötter 2016 in der MotoGP?
Subscribe to email update: