LCR Honda Press Release: Bradl Undergoes Surgery For Arm Pump
The LCR Honda team issued the following press release after Stefan Bradl's successful arm pump surgery on Thursday:
SUCCESSFUL SURGERY FOR BRADL ON HIS RIGHT FOREARM
The LCR Honda MotoGP rider Stefan Bradl underwent an operation yesterday, on the day of this 23th birthday, to repair a chronic compartment syndrome of the right forearm in a procedure carried out by Dr. Xavier Mir, Head Surgeon of Hands and Upper Extremities at University Hospital in Barcelona. The German will leave the hospital today and will be able to start functional recovery within three weeks.
Stefan: “After the arm pump problem I suffered in Japan this year at Motegi GP I had my first medical check with Dr Mir two weeks ago and together with the Team we decided to make this surgery quickly. The operation turned out really well and Dr. Mir told me my arm was better than he thought, so I am really pleased we took the decision and operated. It’s weird to celebrate the birthday at the hospital but some of my technicians came to visit me and the medical staff have been very nice with me”.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
David Emmett1 hour 1 min ago
avsatishchandra12 hours 31 min ago
avsatishchandra12 hours 37 min ago
avsatishchandra12 hours 43 min ago
Motoshrink23 hours 17 min ago
MotoMatters Twitter Feed
- Tests 2014: Jack Miller in Sepang, Bradl in Jerez
- Randy de Puniet: Erster Superbike-Test in Jerez!
- Alvaró Bautista: «2015 wird ein Testjahr für Aprilia»
- Jeremy Burgess: «Habe einen Schlussstrich gezogen»
- Marc & Alex Márquez besuchen König Felipe VI.
- Michelin: Reichen nächstes Jahr auch 12 Montag-Tests?
- MotoGP-WM 2014: Marc Márquez überstrahlte alles
- MotoGP-Reglement 2016: Mit 22 Liter und 6 Motoren?
- Exklusiv: So sieht der Wintertest-Fahrplan aus
- Stefan Bradl-Bilanz: «Die Ziele waren unrealistisch»
General MotoGP Twitter Feed
Subscribe to email update: