LCR Honda Press Release: Bradl Undergoes Surgery For Arm Pump
The LCR Honda team issued the following press release after Stefan Bradl's successful arm pump surgery on Thursday:
SUCCESSFUL SURGERY FOR BRADL ON HIS RIGHT FOREARM
The LCR Honda MotoGP rider Stefan Bradl underwent an operation yesterday, on the day of this 23th birthday, to repair a chronic compartment syndrome of the right forearm in a procedure carried out by Dr. Xavier Mir, Head Surgeon of Hands and Upper Extremities at University Hospital in Barcelona. The German will leave the hospital today and will be able to start functional recovery within three weeks.
Stefan: “After the arm pump problem I suffered in Japan this year at Motegi GP I had my first medical check with Dr Mir two weeks ago and together with the Team we decided to make this surgery quickly. The operation turned out really well and Dr. Mir told me my arm was better than he thought, so I am really pleased we took the decision and operated. It’s weird to celebrate the birthday at the hospital but some of my technicians came to visit me and the medical staff have been very nice with me”.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
azkiwi20 min ago
bognick24 min 25 sec ago
Neuro46 min 51 sec ago
Swiftnick47 min 50 sec ago
David Emmett2 hours 5 min ago
MotoMatters Twitter Feed
- Dani Pedrosa über Iannone: «Nicht akzeptabel!»
- Marc Márquez: Fehlerquote – vier Rennen, drei Stürze!
- Malaysia-GP: Der Zeitplan des Rennwochenendes
- Jarvis zu Smith-Podest: «Arbeitet härter als andere»
- MotoGP 2016 in Chile und Thailand?
- Andrea Dovizioso: Wetten getraut er sich nicht
- Valentino Rossi: Phillip Island 2004 gegen Gibernau
- Phillip Island: Schwarzer Sonntag für Honda
- Héctor Barbera (Ducati/5.): «Unglaubliches Ergebnis»
- Ducati: Wackeln die Open-Privilegien für 2015?
General MotoGP Twitter Feed
Subscribe to email update: