LCR Honda Press Release: Bradl Undergoes Surgery For Arm Pump
The LCR Honda team issued the following press release after Stefan Bradl's successful arm pump surgery on Thursday:
SUCCESSFUL SURGERY FOR BRADL ON HIS RIGHT FOREARM
The LCR Honda MotoGP rider Stefan Bradl underwent an operation yesterday, on the day of this 23th birthday, to repair a chronic compartment syndrome of the right forearm in a procedure carried out by Dr. Xavier Mir, Head Surgeon of Hands and Upper Extremities at University Hospital in Barcelona. The German will leave the hospital today and will be able to start functional recovery within three weeks.
Stefan: “After the arm pump problem I suffered in Japan this year at Motegi GP I had my first medical check with Dr Mir two weeks ago and together with the Team we decided to make this surgery quickly. The operation turned out really well and Dr. Mir told me my arm was better than he thought, so I am really pleased we took the decision and operated. It’s weird to celebrate the birthday at the hospital but some of my technicians came to visit me and the medical staff have been very nice with me”.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
Get your exclusive MotoMatters t-shirts here!
Follow MotoMatters on Twitter
59 of #58 - Andrew Wheeler's Tribute In Pictures To Marco Simoncelli
The most Important Race In The World
How To Save MotoGP, Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3
LCR Honda's Inspire Magazine
Help a MotoGP fan fight brain cancer
redboots4 hours 49 min ago
Averagerider7 hours 47 min ago
steve hislop10 hours 14 min ago
Motoshrink2 days 5 hours ago
sir_nj2 days 6 hours ago
- Baz ruled out of Magny-Cours World Superbike round
- Snetterton BSB: Brookes to give new engine spec full test
- Madrid Motor Days: Mit Márquez, Pedrosa & Co.
- Marc Márquez: «In der zweiten Saisonhälfte cleverer»
- Jorge Lorenzo: Wille und Talent sind Márquez' Stärken
- Dani Pedrosa: Seit acht Jahren titellos
- Kenny Roberts: «Márquez kann von nun an dominieren»
- Jorge Lorenzo: «2013 eine Lektion gelernt»
- Suzuki: Wie lassen sich für 2015 Siegfahrer anlocken?
- Stefan Bradl: Die Pläne seines Motocross-Trainers
Subscribe to email update: