LCR Honda Press Release: Bradl Undergoes Surgery For Arm Pump
The LCR Honda team issued the following press release after Stefan Bradl's successful arm pump surgery on Thursday:
SUCCESSFUL SURGERY FOR BRADL ON HIS RIGHT FOREARM
The LCR Honda MotoGP rider Stefan Bradl underwent an operation yesterday, on the day of this 23th birthday, to repair a chronic compartment syndrome of the right forearm in a procedure carried out by Dr. Xavier Mir, Head Surgeon of Hands and Upper Extremities at University Hospital in Barcelona. The German will leave the hospital today and will be able to start functional recovery within three weeks.
Stefan: “After the arm pump problem I suffered in Japan this year at Motegi GP I had my first medical check with Dr Mir two weeks ago and together with the Team we decided to make this surgery quickly. The operation turned out really well and Dr. Mir told me my arm was better than he thought, so I am really pleased we took the decision and operated. It’s weird to celebrate the birthday at the hospital but some of my technicians came to visit me and the medical staff have been very nice with me”.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
thecosman9 min 36 sec ago
Motoshrink25 min 34 sec ago
Motoshrink1 hour 33 min ago
Firefly3 hours 15 min ago
morbidelli173 hours 46 min ago
- Andrea Dovizioso (Ducati): Minus 35 Sekunden!
- Stefan Bradl über Márquez: «Echt krass»
- Cecchinello: Jack ist Bradl-Nachfolger – nicht Cal
- Jorge Lorenzo: «Bin schnell, bis Reifen abbauen»
- Valentino Rossi: «Hatte Angst, 2014 nicht zu siegen»
- Andrea Iannone: Rückschritt für den Fortschritt
- Lin Jarvis: Details zum Forward-Projekt mit Bradl
- MotoGP-WM 2014: Spanische Dominanz flaut ab!
- Michele Pirro (Ducati): Aprilia verführerisch
- Michael Bartholemy: Seine Pläne mit Alex Márquez
Subscribe to email update: