LCR Honda Press Release: Bradl Undergoes Surgery For Arm Pump
The LCR Honda team issued the following press release after Stefan Bradl's successful arm pump surgery on Thursday:
SUCCESSFUL SURGERY FOR BRADL ON HIS RIGHT FOREARM
The LCR Honda MotoGP rider Stefan Bradl underwent an operation yesterday, on the day of this 23th birthday, to repair a chronic compartment syndrome of the right forearm in a procedure carried out by Dr. Xavier Mir, Head Surgeon of Hands and Upper Extremities at University Hospital in Barcelona. The German will leave the hospital today and will be able to start functional recovery within three weeks.
Stefan: “After the arm pump problem I suffered in Japan this year at Motegi GP I had my first medical check with Dr Mir two weeks ago and together with the Team we decided to make this surgery quickly. The operation turned out really well and Dr. Mir told me my arm was better than he thought, so I am really pleased we took the decision and operated. It’s weird to celebrate the birthday at the hospital but some of my technicians came to visit me and the medical staff have been very nice with me”.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
Get your exclusive MotoMatters t-shirts here!
Follow MotoMatters on Twitter
59 of #58 - Andrew Wheeler's Tribute In Pictures To Marco Simoncelli
The most Important Race In The World
How To Save MotoGP, Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3
LCR Honda's Inspire Magazine
Help a MotoGP fan fight brain cancer
DC4 min 26 sec ago
hgsuzuki1 hour 3 min ago
BruceC1 hour 9 min ago
thecosman1 hour 35 min ago
BrickTop2 hours 29 min ago
- Baz ruled out of Magny-Cours World Superbike round
- Snetterton BSB: Brookes to give new engine spec full test
- Schöne neue Welt(meisterschaft)?
- Randy de Puniet (Suzuki): «Sind schneller geworden»
- Saisonstart nähert sich: Nur noch drei grosse Tests
- Gigi Dall'Igna (Ducati): «Haben bisher nur getestet»
- Ioda-Aprilia: Leon Camier raus – nur mit Petrucci!
- Jeremy Burgess: Was treibt er ohne Rossi?
- Phillip Island: Dani Pedrosa testet neue Hinterreifen
- Phillip-Island-Test: Lorenzo und Rabat in Führung
Subscribe to email update: