LCR Honda Press Release: Bradl Undergoes Surgery For Arm Pump
The LCR Honda team issued the following press release after Stefan Bradl's successful arm pump surgery on Thursday:
SUCCESSFUL SURGERY FOR BRADL ON HIS RIGHT FOREARM
The LCR Honda MotoGP rider Stefan Bradl underwent an operation yesterday, on the day of this 23th birthday, to repair a chronic compartment syndrome of the right forearm in a procedure carried out by Dr. Xavier Mir, Head Surgeon of Hands and Upper Extremities at University Hospital in Barcelona. The German will leave the hospital today and will be able to start functional recovery within three weeks.
Stefan: “After the arm pump problem I suffered in Japan this year at Motegi GP I had my first medical check with Dr Mir two weeks ago and together with the Team we decided to make this surgery quickly. The operation turned out really well and Dr. Mir told me my arm was better than he thought, so I am really pleased we took the decision and operated. It’s weird to celebrate the birthday at the hospital but some of my technicians came to visit me and the medical staff have been very nice with me”.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
David Emmett9 hours 46 min ago
paulj10 hours 19 min ago
Speeddog10 hours 53 min ago
Machine10 hours 59 min ago
sinbad31711 hours 19 min ago
MotoMatters Twitter Feed
- Jack Miller: «Beginne in der MotoGP bei Ground Zero»
- LCR-Chef Lucio Cecchinello: Was sich für 2015 ändert
- Eugene Laverty: Bruder Michael drückt die Daumen
- Marc Marquez (Honda): «MotoGP-Titel 2014 war Pflicht»
- Jack Miller/MotoGP: «Ich bin ein Clown»
- Casey Stoner nach HRC-Test: Etwas eingerostet
- MotoGP-Test Valencia: Was sich für 2015 alles ändert
- MotoGP-Kalender 2015: Wieder vier Rennen in Spanien
- Gigi Dall'Igna/Ducati: «Testfahrer Pirro bleibt»
- Dr. Mir rätselt: Wie hielt Espargaró den Schmerz aus?
General MotoGP Twitter Feed
Subscribe to email update: