LCR Honda Press Release: Bradl Undergoes Surgery For Arm Pump
The LCR Honda team issued the following press release after Stefan Bradl's successful arm pump surgery on Thursday:
SUCCESSFUL SURGERY FOR BRADL ON HIS RIGHT FOREARM
The LCR Honda MotoGP rider Stefan Bradl underwent an operation yesterday, on the day of this 23th birthday, to repair a chronic compartment syndrome of the right forearm in a procedure carried out by Dr. Xavier Mir, Head Surgeon of Hands and Upper Extremities at University Hospital in Barcelona. The German will leave the hospital today and will be able to start functional recovery within three weeks.
Stefan: “After the arm pump problem I suffered in Japan this year at Motegi GP I had my first medical check with Dr Mir two weeks ago and together with the Team we decided to make this surgery quickly. The operation turned out really well and Dr. Mir told me my arm was better than he thought, so I am really pleased we took the decision and operated. It’s weird to celebrate the birthday at the hospital but some of my technicians came to visit me and the medical staff have been very nice with me”.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
Get your exclusive MotoMatters t-shirts here!
Follow MotoMatters on Twitter
59 of #58 - Andrew Wheeler's Tribute In Pictures To Marco Simoncelli
The most Important Race In The World
How To Save MotoGP, Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3
LCR Honda's Inspire Magazine
Help a MotoGP fan fight brain cancer
Averagerider8 hours 27 min ago
jerickson8 hours 28 min ago
joedoe11 hours 27 min ago
edwardhill199517 hours 49 min ago
LewTheShoe19 hours 54 min ago
- Baz ruled out of Magny-Cours World Superbike round
- Snetterton BSB: Brookes to give new engine spec full test
- Pol Espargaró: «Argentinien wird faszinierend»
- Stefan Bradl: «Die Ducati sind stärker geworden»
- Davide Brivio (Suzuki): Interesse an Dani Pedrosa?
- Argentinien-GP: Das TV-Programm von Sport1
- Jorge Lorenzo: «Ich brauche ein gutes Resultat»
- Valentino Rossi: «Reifen sind der wichtigste Faktor»
- Australien: Mischung aus Pay- und Free-TV
- Die Geschichte des Argentinien-GP
Subscribe to email update: