Gresini Press Release: Gresini Teams To Race In MotoGP and Moto2 at Valencia In Honor Of Simoncelli
The official press release from the Gresini Press Office announcing they will be racing at Valencia:
SAN CARLO HONDA GRESINI AND GRESINI MOTO2 WILL PARTICIPATE AT VALENCIA AS TRIBUTE TO 'SUPER SIC'
Both teams run by Fausto Gresini will be represented on track this weekend. Hiroshi Aoyama rides in MotoGP, whilst Michele Pirro and Yuki Takahashi will compete in the final Moto2 race of 2011.
Fausto Gresini "The decision to participate was not an easy one, but we have made this choice as it is what Marco would have wanted. Going out on track at Valencia is definitely the best way to honour him by doing what he most loved to do: Ride and experience the world of MotoGP. This is why I believe that the best show of affection that we can make to Marco is by lining up our teams and riders for this race. ‘Super Sic' will be present in the hearts of Hiroshi Aoyama, Michele Pirro and Yuki Takahashi, and I am sure that they will give him a most fitting tribute with their performances on Sunday."
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
Get your exclusive MotoMatters t-shirts here!
Follow MotoMatters on Twitter
59 of #58 - Andrew Wheeler's Tribute In Pictures To Marco Simoncelli
The most Important Race In The World
How To Save MotoGP, Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3
LCR Honda's Inspire Magazine
Help a MotoGP fan fight brain cancer
avsatishchandra1 hour 31 min ago
Sttrain1 hour 35 min ago
lanhet2 hours 6 min ago
cycomiko2 hours 48 min ago
Ka Boom2 hours 56 min ago
- Baz ruled out of Magny-Cours World Superbike round
- Snetterton BSB: Brookes to give new engine spec full test
- Suzuki: Neue Motor- und Chassis-Spezifikation
- Pay TV: Quoten-Einbruch in Italien und Spanien!
- 2015: Neuer Zeitplan für den Katar-GP?
- Suppo (HRC) über Bradl: «Sichtbare Verbesserung!»
- Yamaha: 2015 kein Chassis für Forward!
- Michael Laverty (16.): «Ziemlich frustriert»
- Weltmeister-Sohn Freddie Sheene: «Der Spaß zählt!»
- Video: Suzukis Rückkehr in die Königsklasse
Subscribe to email update: