Antonelli dies in tragic accident at Moscow Raceway
In the rain of Moscow, Kawasaki Goeleven rider Andrea Antonelli died from injuries sustained in a first lap crash of the World Supersport race. The Italian Antonelli lost control of his Kawasaki ZX6R at the start of the long straight and was hit from behind by Lorenzo Zanetti who was unable to avoid the stricken rider.
Medics tried to revive him to be able to airlift him to hospital, but his injuries were too great.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
Your Teeth9 min 1 sec ago
mtiberio41 min 31 sec ago
Seven4nineR55 min 13 sec ago
Machine1 hour 58 min ago
Motoshrink9 hours 7 min ago
MotoMatters Twitter Feed
- Rossi: I'm not very competitive here
- Saturday at Sepang with Tony Goldsmith
- IMGP: Rossi “Bello sarebbe fare come i ragazzini, tutti in pista con le stesse moto”
- MotoGP: Qualifying Results from Sepang
- Bradl rides well in stifling heat to secure fourth
- Moto2: Rabat secures pole at sweltering Sepang
- Pedrosa: Sepang lap times are amazing
- Marquez surprised by blistering Sepang pace
- Marquez surprised by blistering pace at Sepang
- Dani Pedrosa (2.): Dritter Sepang-Sieg in Folge?
General MotoGP Twitter Feed
Subscribe to email update: