Antonelli dies in tragic accident at Moscow Raceway
In the rain of Moscow, Kawasaki Goeleven rider Andrea Antonelli died from injuries sustained in a first lap crash of the World Supersport race. The Italian Antonelli lost control of his Kawasaki ZX6R at the start of the long straight and was hit from behind by Lorenzo Zanetti who was unable to avoid the stricken rider.
Medics tried to revive him to be able to airlift him to hospital, but his injuries were too great.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
highside specialist2 hours 15 min ago
rsciandphi2 hours 32 min ago
Motoshrink2 hours 38 min ago
rsciandphi3 hours 6 min ago
Motoshrink3 hours 15 min ago
MotoMatters Twitter Feed
- Miller ora può andare in vacanza, finiti i test di Sepang
- Recent Wedding: Page-Simon
- Crew-Chief Verbena: Stefan Bradl so gut wie Espargaró
- Aprilia-Rennchef: Neuer Motor hat sich bewährt
- Jack Miller in Sepang: Erster MotoGP-Sturz!
- Honda: Keine Extrawurst für Crutchlow und Redding
- Marco Melandri (Aprilia): «Stecke im Schlamassel»
- Teamorder: Was Rossi, Bradl & Co. davon halten
- Marc Márquez: «Hatte Angst, dass mich Gegner hassen»
- Stefan Bradl: Passt die Yamaha besser zu ihm?
General MotoGP Twitter Feed
Subscribe to email update: