Antonelli dies in tragic accident at Moscow Raceway
In the rain of Moscow, Kawasaki Goeleven rider Andrea Antonelli died from injuries sustained in a first lap crash of the World Supersport race. The Italian Antonelli lost control of his Kawasaki ZX6R at the start of the long straight and was hit from behind by Lorenzo Zanetti who was unable to avoid the stricken rider.
Medics tried to revive him to be able to airlift him to hospital, but his injuries were too great.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
Get your exclusive MotoMatters t-shirts here!
Follow MotoMatters on Twitter
59 of #58 - Andrew Wheeler's Tribute In Pictures To Marco Simoncelli
The most Important Race In The World
How To Save MotoGP, Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3
LCR Honda's Inspire Magazine
Help a MotoGP fan fight brain cancer
Luiggi1 hour 32 min ago
morbidelli171 hour 51 min ago
Motoshrink2 hours 21 min ago
Motoshrink2 hours 37 min ago
Trident2 hours 59 min ago
- Baz ruled out of Magny-Cours World Superbike round
- Snetterton BSB: Brookes to give new engine spec full test
- British Teams Complete Testing In Spain
- Video: Yamaha's "Fast Four" Are Coming To Race At Daytona This Coming Weekend
- Nakagami Fastest, Herrin 22nd On First Day Of Moto2 Testing At Jerez
- AMA Pro Riders And Teams Preview The 2014 Season-Opening Event At Daytona
- Pirelli Bringing New 125cc GP/Moto3 Rear Tire To North America
- Ducati-Open-Pläne: GP-Kommission als Stolperstein?
- Open-Ducati: Elektronik von 2013 und weniger Sprit?
- Jeremy Burgess: Seine Abrechnung mit Valentino Rossi
Subscribe to email update: