2013 MotoGP Austin Test Day 3 Test Times Final: The Ad Men Cometh
The Honda riders continue to work in the afternoon, but much of the attention is turning to entertainment rather than racecraft. Only Blake Young has improved his times, while Marquez and Pedrosa are turning lots of laps for the benefit of innovative camera work. Without the Dorna establishment here to clamp down on media, HRC are pulling out all the stops to shoot 1,000 frame per second corners, eye cameras, and on-board footage. Look for the Austin track to feature prominently in HRC promotions through the early part of the season.
Another interesting media note. For fans of the Faster / Fastest series of films, you'll be happy to know that Mark Neale has been on site all week shooting footage for an as-yet unnamed project.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
Get your exclusive MotoMatters t-shirts here!
Follow MotoMatters on Twitter
59 of #58 - Andrew Wheeler's Tribute In Pictures To Marco Simoncelli
The most Important Race In The World
How To Save MotoGP, Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3
LCR Honda's Inspire Magazine
Help a MotoGP fan fight brain cancer
R6rider5 min 56 sec ago
edwardhill199519 min 6 sec ago
Averagerider36 min 25 sec ago
Rumblestrip37 min 1 sec ago
samjenkins44 min 38 sec ago
- Baz ruled out of Magny-Cours World Superbike round
- Snetterton BSB: Brookes to give new engine spec full test
- Brookes goes second with mixed emotions
- Byrne fastest at Brands despite struggling with back pain
- Will Bridgestone Continue as Tire Supplier for MotoGP?
- No surprises in BSB Brands test as Shakey goes fastest
- Texas-GP: Yamaha schaffte 341,3 km/h Top-Speed!
- USA: Seit 50 Jahren gibt es GP-Rennen in Amerika
- Bridgestone: Die Suche nach sinnvollen Lösungen
- Argentinien-GP: Zahlen und Fakten
Subscribe to email update: