WSBK News: Liberty Racing Strongly Rumoured To Be Missing Moscow
Troubled World Superbike team Liberty Racing are rumoured not to be running their three riders at the next race at Moscow Raceway. Italian outlet Omnicourse reports that the three Liberty riders, along with Team Grillini, are missing from the entry list and will not be racing. With all of the troubles Liberty Racing is going through, it wouldn't come as a surprise if they were indeed pulling out of the next race, or indeed the rest of the season.
Riders not entered: Jakub Smrz (Liberty Racing), Maxime Berger (Liberty Racing), Brett McCormick (Liberty Racing), Norino Brignola (Grillini)
Having forced race-winner Sylvain Guintoli to void his contract, the Frenchman will be the only former Liberty rider to be racing at Moscow.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
joonyaboy20 min 42 sec ago
Rabid_Canine1 hour 45 min ago
Lilyvani2 hours 27 min ago
Lilyvani2 hours 51 min ago
Seven4nineR4 hours 35 min ago
MotoMatters Twitter Feed
- Colorado Stars Win In CVMA Winter Series Round Two At Chuckwalla Valley Raceway
- Confirmed: World Superbike Returns To Laguna Seca July 17-19, 2015
- MV Agusta / Mercedes-AMG Deal Not Done Yet
- Alvaró Bautista/Redding: Harte Zeit in Sepang?
- Jorge Lorenzo: Heißer Kampf gegen Rossi in Sepang?
- Valentino Rossi: «Ich will in Sepang siegen!»
- Marquez und Pedrosa mit der MotoGP-Honda in Sentul
- Nicky Hayden im Regierungsviertel in Putrajaya
- Andrea Dovizioso/Cal Crutchlow: «Sepang passt Ducati»
- MotoGP 2015: So sehen die Teams aus!
General MotoGP Twitter Feed
Subscribe to email update: