Dani Pedrosa Issues Public Apology After Arrest: "I Made a Mistake"
Dani Pedrosa has issued a formal apology to his fans over his arrest for attempting to cheat during an exam for his yachtmaster certification. In a written statement from his lawyers and disseminated to the Spanish media, Pedrosa stated that he had "taken some bad advice and made a mistake."
"You can either ignore or learn from mistakes," Pedrosa's statement read, "and I have learned from this one. I would like to publicly apologize to my followers and all those who have shown faith in me." Pedrosa's statement went on to say that he hoped to put the situation behind him, and focus entirely on the first race of the season at Qatar. He repeated that he had learned his lesson from the situation, and now wanted to look forward to the future, and concentrate on the upcoming season.
A spokesperson for HRC described the issue as "a personal issue" and reiterated that everybody makes mistakes. Pedrosa will fly from his home in Switzerland to Qatar, to participate in the first race of the season at Qatar, which takes place on Sunday, April 8th.Dani Pedrosa has issued a formal apology to his fans over his arrest for attempting to cheat during an exam for his yachtmaster certification. In a written statement from his lawyers and disseminated to the Spanish media, Pedrosa stated that he had "taken some bad advice and made a mistake."
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
Tourn465 hours 15 min ago
Motoshrink8 hours 32 min ago
avsatishchandra12 hours 9 sec ago
livewoutlimit12 hours 17 min ago
v0dka12314 hours 19 min ago
MotoMatters Twitter Feed
- Parkes Joins Brookes At Milwaukee Yamaha For 2015 British Superbike Championship
- Lucio Cecchinello: «Miller hat Spaß und das Können»
- Márquez-Mutter: «Keine Sonderbehandlung für WM-Titel»
- Andrea Iannone (Ducati): «Habe nie etwas bereut»
- Vito Ippolito erneut zum FIM-Präsident gewählt
- Nicky Hayden über Ungewissheit, Rücktritt und Zukunft
- Suzuki-Boss: Schnelle Fortschritte bei Topspeed?
- Arzt rät ab: Kein «Superprestigio» für Nicky Hayden!
- Crew-Chief: Warum sich Miller & Stoner ähnlich sind
- Donington: Neuer Asphalt, Boxenausfahrt & Airfences
General MotoGP Twitter Feed
Subscribe to email update: