Dani Pedrosa Issues Public Apology After Arrest: "I Made a Mistake"
Dani Pedrosa has issued a formal apology to his fans over his arrest for attempting to cheat during an exam for his yachtmaster certification. In a written statement from his lawyers and disseminated to the Spanish media, Pedrosa stated that he had "taken some bad advice and made a mistake."
"You can either ignore or learn from mistakes," Pedrosa's statement read, "and I have learned from this one. I would like to publicly apologize to my followers and all those who have shown faith in me." Pedrosa's statement went on to say that he hoped to put the situation behind him, and focus entirely on the first race of the season at Qatar. He repeated that he had learned his lesson from the situation, and now wanted to look forward to the future, and concentrate on the upcoming season.
A spokesperson for HRC described the issue as "a personal issue" and reiterated that everybody makes mistakes. Pedrosa will fly from his home in Switzerland to Qatar, to participate in the first race of the season at Qatar, which takes place on Sunday, April 8th.Dani Pedrosa has issued a formal apology to his fans over his arrest for attempting to cheat during an exam for his yachtmaster certification. In a written statement from his lawyers and disseminated to the Spanish media, Pedrosa stated that he had "taken some bad advice and made a mistake."
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
Get your exclusive MotoMatters t-shirts here!
Follow MotoMatters on Twitter
59 of #58 - Andrew Wheeler's Tribute In Pictures To Marco Simoncelli
The most Important Race In The World
How To Save MotoGP, Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3
LCR Honda's Inspire Magazine
Help a MotoGP fan fight brain cancer
jethrorose3 hours 20 min ago
jethrorose3 hours 27 min ago
jethrorose3 hours 36 min ago
Sunnyboi4 hours 6 min ago
wedge5 hours 5 min ago
- Ducati-Ass Cal Crutchlow will Drag Race fahren
- Stefan Bradl: Wohin führt jetzt der Weg?
- Exklusiv: Aleix Espargaró für zwei Jahre bei Suzuki
- Dominique Aegerter ist bei Forward-Yamaha ein Thema
- Aprilia 2015 in der MotoGP: Mit Bautista und Laverty?
- Yamaha Gewinnspiel: Triff Valentino Rossi in Misano!
- Jonas Folger: «Ich fahre 2015 bei AGR in der Moto2»
- MotoGP 2015: Stefan Bradl und Aleix Espargaró am Zug
- Andrea Iannone: Ducati bietet dritte Werksmaschine an
- LCR-Crew-Chief Bourguignon: Wie er Bradl einschätzt
Subscribe to email update: