Nakano to Announce Retirement?
A variety of sources are reporting that "Super" Shinya Nakano wiil announce his retirement from competition at a press conference in Japan tomorrow. Nakano, who raced for the Factory Aprilia team in WSBK this past season, had some good finishes but was plagued by injuries in the latter portion of the year. The highlight of Nakano's twelve year career on the world scene was probably his 2000 season on the Chesterfield Tech 3 Yamaha 250, where he narrowly lost the 250cc world championship to teammate Olivier Jacque in a near photo finish at the season-ending race at Phillip Island.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
Powervalve5828 min 3 sec ago
Team Punkass33 min 50 sec ago
Nessuno37 min 14 sec ago
Nessuno48 min 8 sec ago
R6rider1 hour 30 min ago
- Aspar makes Eugene Laverty deal official
- Your hottest motorsport babe for September 2014 revealed!
- Laverty switches from WSBK to MotoGP
- Cal Crutchlow: LCR verweigert ihm Crewchief-Wahl
- Aleix Espargaró: «Will mit Suzuki Großes erreichen»
- Yamaha: Großes Lob für Lorenzo & Aleix Espargaró
- Forward-Yamaha: Alex De Angelis oder Mike di Meglio?
- Michelin-Rennchef Goubert: «Auf allen Pisten testen»
- Danilo Petrucci: Zwei Jahre bei Pramac-Ducati
- Cristian Gabbarini: 2015 Crew-Chief bei Jack Miller
Subscribe to email update: