Nakano to Announce Retirement?
A variety of sources are reporting that "Super" Shinya Nakano wiil announce his retirement from competition at a press conference in Japan tomorrow. Nakano, who raced for the Factory Aprilia team in WSBK this past season, had some good finishes but was plagued by injuries in the latter portion of the year. The highlight of Nakano's twelve year career on the world scene was probably his 2000 season on the Chesterfield Tech 3 Yamaha 250, where he narrowly lost the 250cc world championship to teammate Olivier Jacque in a near photo finish at the season-ending race at Phillip Island.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
R6rider1 hour 6 min ago
R6rider1 hour 56 min ago
joonyaboy18 hours 4 min ago
Rabid_Canine19 hours 29 min ago
Lilyvani20 hours 11 min ago
MotoMatters Twitter Feed
- Mike Kidd Named VP, General Manager Of New FIM North American Supermoto Championship
- Laverty: Sepang one of our stronger tracks
- Marquez: Time to be on top again
- Andrea Iannone: In Sepang mit zwei GP14.2!
- Ramon Aurin wird neuer Crew-Chief von Dani Pedrosa
- Marco Simoncelli: GP-Welt trauert am 3. Todestag
- Bradley Smith: «Wieder alles für Top-Result geben»
- Warum sich Cal Crutchlow bei Rossi entschuldigte
- Valentino Rossi: «Können härter gegen Honda kämpfen»
- Marc Márquez: «Valentino und Jorge werden stark sein»
General MotoGP Twitter Feed
Subscribe to email update: