WSBK: Neukirchner Out for Rest of Season
Citing nagging back injuries from a disastrous mid-summer Imola test, Alstare Suzuki's Max Neukirchner has ruled himself out for the last two rounds of the season at Magny Cours and Portimao. Neukirchner has reset his goals with the aim of being fit for the end of season Portimao test. Team owner Frankie Batta has stood by the injured German who has a year remaining on his contract with Alstare, publicly stating that Neukirchner has what it takes to be a front-runner in SBK.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
krka10738 min 5 sec ago
nick88121 min 45 sec ago
brummeepants23 min 14 sec ago
brummeepants24 min 25 sec ago
Motoshrink28 min 22 sec ago
- British Superbike Championship Heading To Silverstone This Coming Weekend
- Jack Mangus Remembers Barry Sheene
- "Gary the V" Remembers Barry Sheene
- From '03: Julian Ryder Remembers Barry Sheene
- Stuff That Keeps Us Awake At Night: Did Eddie Lawson Retire Too Early?
- Soup Classic: Rick Oestricher's High Desert Encounter
- Soup Classic: Daytona. Eats. Tires.
- Soup Classic: Phillip Island MotoGP Podium Meant No Car Wash Duty For Nick Hayden
- Rich Oliver's Mystery School Releases 2015 Schedule
- It Came From Clay: Yamaha Gives Glimpse Of Sport Bike Future
Subscribe to email update: