Toseland and Crutchlow to Yamaha WSBK in 2010?
David Miller, editor of Bike Sport News writes on the the Mirror.co.uk website that it is rumored that James Toseland will ride on the Yamaha World Superbike team with fellow Brit Cal Crutchlow in 2010. Toseland, who is reportedly all but gone from MotoGP, has been linked to nearly every "A" level ride in the production-based series. This pre-supposes that American rookie sensation Ben Spies will take Toseland's seat in the Tech 3 squad next year. Crutchlow, whose coronation as 2009 WSS champion has been put on hold due to yesterday's crash at Imola, reportedly has an option clause in his contract that would elevate him to the SBK series in 2010, given the right results. Crutchlow might have other things to say about Yamaha's plans for him, however, as he has been closely linked to a ride on Fausto Gresini's Moto2 squad in 2010.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
Sttrain4 hours 9 min ago
Machine4 hours 12 min ago
REMchamp5 hours 17 min ago
2ndclasscitizen6 hours 43 min ago
thecosman9 hours 2 min ago
- Ducati bringt neues GP14.5-Modell zum Aragón-GP
- Andrea Dovizioso/Cal Crutchlow: In Silverstone stark?
- Scott Redding: Die Freude auf den Heim-GP
- Marc Márquez brauste in London über Millenium Bridge
- Bradley Smith: «Pol Espargaró – eine Herausforderung»
- Tom Lüthi: «Nicht um jeden Preis MotoGP»
- Valentino Rossi/Jorge Lorenzo: Erfolg in Silverstone?
- Silverstone-GP: Das TV-Programm von Sport1
- Bradley Smith: «Mehr Druck geht nicht»
- Ducati-Test: Dovizioso stark, Crutchlow verletzt
Subscribe to email update: