Toseland and Crutchlow to Yamaha WSBK in 2010?
David Miller, editor of Bike Sport News writes on the the Mirror.co.uk website that it is rumored that James Toseland will ride on the Yamaha World Superbike team with fellow Brit Cal Crutchlow in 2010. Toseland, who is reportedly all but gone from MotoGP, has been linked to nearly every "A" level ride in the production-based series. This pre-supposes that American rookie sensation Ben Spies will take Toseland's seat in the Tech 3 squad next year. Crutchlow, whose coronation as 2009 WSS champion has been put on hold due to yesterday's crash at Imola, reportedly has an option clause in his contract that would elevate him to the SBK series in 2010, given the right results. Crutchlow might have other things to say about Yamaha's plans for him, however, as he has been closely linked to a ride on Fausto Gresini's Moto2 squad in 2010.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
Rabid_Canine52 min 17 sec ago
Lilyvani1 hour 34 min ago
Lilyvani1 hour 57 min ago
Seven4nineR3 hours 41 min ago
richtea4 hours 46 min ago
MotoMatters Twitter Feed
- Colorado Stars Win In CVMA Winter Series Round Two At Chuckwalla Valley Raceway
- Confirmed: World Superbike Returns To Laguna Seca July 17-19, 2015
- Alvaró Bautista/Redding: Harte Zeit in Sepang?
- Jorge Lorenzo: Heißer Kampf gegen Rossi in Sepang?
- Valentino Rossi: «Ich will in Sepang siegen!»
- Marquez und Pedrosa mit der MotoGP-Honda in Sentul
- Nicky Hayden im Regierungsviertel in Putrajaya
- Andrea Dovizioso/Cal Crutchlow: «Sepang passt Ducati»
- MotoGP 2015: So sehen die Teams aus!
- Phillip Island: Die unendliche Geschichte des Sturzes
General MotoGP Twitter Feed
Subscribe to email update: