Toseland and Crutchlow to Yamaha WSBK in 2010?
David Miller, editor of Bike Sport News writes on the the Mirror.co.uk website that it is rumored that James Toseland will ride on the Yamaha World Superbike team with fellow Brit Cal Crutchlow in 2010. Toseland, who is reportedly all but gone from MotoGP, has been linked to nearly every "A" level ride in the production-based series. This pre-supposes that American rookie sensation Ben Spies will take Toseland's seat in the Tech 3 squad next year. Crutchlow, whose coronation as 2009 WSS champion has been put on hold due to yesterday's crash at Imola, reportedly has an option clause in his contract that would elevate him to the SBK series in 2010, given the right results. Crutchlow might have other things to say about Yamaha's plans for him, however, as he has been closely linked to a ride on Fausto Gresini's Moto2 squad in 2010.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
morbidelli172 hours 44 min ago
Zambooni7 hours 23 min ago
MiniNinjamk58 hours 30 min ago
MiniNinjamk58 hours 32 min ago
David Emmett9 hours 10 min ago
- Misano-GP: 530.000 Zuschauer bei Sport1
- Karel Abraham (Rang 11): Erstmals bester Open-Fahrer
- Aprilia in der MotoGP: «Bis 2017 in die Top-5»
- KTM: MotoGP-Rückkehr 2017 jetzt offiziell bestätigt
- Forward-Yamaha: Wer wird Nummer 2 neben Stefan Bradl?
- Aspar-Honda-Team 2015 mit Hayden und Eugene Laverty?
- Mike di Meglio operiert, Barbera testet Ducati
- Was Bradl, Folger & Miller bei Servus-TV verrieten
- Jack Miller: «Meine Zukunft ist noch nicht sicher»
- Scott Redding: 2015 mit MarcVDS in MotoGP!
Subscribe to email update: