Toseland and Crutchlow to Yamaha WSBK in 2010?
David Miller, editor of Bike Sport News writes on the the Mirror.co.uk website that it is rumored that James Toseland will ride on the Yamaha World Superbike team with fellow Brit Cal Crutchlow in 2010. Toseland, who is reportedly all but gone from MotoGP, has been linked to nearly every "A" level ride in the production-based series. This pre-supposes that American rookie sensation Ben Spies will take Toseland's seat in the Tech 3 squad next year. Crutchlow, whose coronation as 2009 WSS champion has been put on hold due to yesterday's crash at Imola, reportedly has an option clause in his contract that would elevate him to the SBK series in 2010, given the right results. Crutchlow might have other things to say about Yamaha's plans for him, however, as he has been closely linked to a ride on Fausto Gresini's Moto2 squad in 2010.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
TimGP202 hours 4 min ago
mark.hadf2 hours 41 min ago
Motoshrink4 hours 9 min ago
k_the_c21 hours 20 min ago
Averagerider1 day 4 hours ago
MotoMatters Twitter Feed
- KTM-Teamchef Aki Ajo: Interesse am MotoGP-Aufstieg?
- Mike Leitner: Die Höhen und Tiefen mit Dani Pedrosa
- Sergio Verbena (Forward): Für Sepang-Test startklar
- Guidotti/Pramac: «Hernandez muss neugieriger werden»
- Rookie Jack Miller: «Ich war schon immer verrückt»
- MotoGP-Kalender 2015: Erneut vier Rennen in Spanien
- Hervé Poncharal: «Marc Márquez ist der neue Rossi!»
- Gigi Dall’Igna: «Kontinuität statt große Upgrades»
- Rookie Eugene Laverty: Stippvisite bei der Rallye-WM
- Wayne Rainey: «Keine Sorgen wegen Jack Miller»
General MotoGP Twitter Feed
Subscribe to email update: