Toseland and Crutchlow to Yamaha WSBK in 2010?
David Miller, editor of Bike Sport News writes on the the Mirror.co.uk website that it is rumored that James Toseland will ride on the Yamaha World Superbike team with fellow Brit Cal Crutchlow in 2010. Toseland, who is reportedly all but gone from MotoGP, has been linked to nearly every "A" level ride in the production-based series. This pre-supposes that American rookie sensation Ben Spies will take Toseland's seat in the Tech 3 squad next year. Crutchlow, whose coronation as 2009 WSS champion has been put on hold due to yesterday's crash at Imola, reportedly has an option clause in his contract that would elevate him to the SBK series in 2010, given the right results. Crutchlow might have other things to say about Yamaha's plans for him, however, as he has been closely linked to a ride on Fausto Gresini's Moto2 squad in 2010.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
dan.gerous3 hours 18 min ago
Sir_Bedevere14 hours 32 min ago
Trident14 hours 35 min ago
R6rider18 hours 28 sec ago
johnjaundice21 hours 42 min ago
MotoMatters Twitter Feed
- EXCLUSIVE: Crutchlow talks 2014 ahead of Ducati exit
- Honda: Mehr RC213V-Tests mit Casey Stoner?
- Sete Gibernau über Márquez, Lorenzo & Rossi
- Marco Melandri testet MotoGP-Aprilia in Valencia
- Valencia: Kein Abschiedsrennen für Colin Edwards!
- Marcel Schrötter: «Die MotoGP-WM ist kein Muss»
- Marc Márquez: «Bei Honda gibt es keine Stallorder»
- Sepang-GP bei Sport1: 320.000 Zuschauer!
- Yonny Hernandez: Werksvertrag bei Ducati Corse
- LCR-Chef Cecchinello: «Traue Jack Miller Top-Ten zu»
General MotoGP Twitter Feed
Subscribe to email update: