Toseland and Crutchlow to Yamaha WSBK in 2010?
David Miller, editor of Bike Sport News writes on the the Mirror.co.uk website that it is rumored that James Toseland will ride on the Yamaha World Superbike team with fellow Brit Cal Crutchlow in 2010. Toseland, who is reportedly all but gone from MotoGP, has been linked to nearly every "A" level ride in the production-based series. This pre-supposes that American rookie sensation Ben Spies will take Toseland's seat in the Tech 3 squad next year. Crutchlow, whose coronation as 2009 WSS champion has been put on hold due to yesterday's crash at Imola, reportedly has an option clause in his contract that would elevate him to the SBK series in 2010, given the right results. Crutchlow might have other things to say about Yamaha's plans for him, however, as he has been closely linked to a ride on Fausto Gresini's Moto2 squad in 2010.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
sinbad31713 min 41 sec ago
Maximilian16 min 23 sec ago
Liys40 min 39 sec ago
R6rider49 min 35 sec ago
cycomiko1 hour 9 min ago
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Coming To AIMExpo
- 2015 Kawasaki Ninja H2R. For Those Days When 290 Normally Aspirated Horsepower Won't Cut It
- Video: The 2015 Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Supersport World Championship: Sofuoglu To Continue With San Carlo Puccetti Racing Team At Magny-Cours
- It's Official: Someone At Suzuki Has Decided They Can Afford To Go GP Racing Again, Chapter 421
- AMA Pro Racer Kyle Wyman Offering Riding Instruction During N2 Track Days This Coming Weekend At NJMP
- Marc Márquez: Wie lange kann er so stark dominieren?
- Suzuki-MotoGP: Mit Reihenmotor zum Erfolg?
- Offiziell: Suzuki mit Aleix Espargaró und Viñales
- Aragón-GP: 410.000 Zuschauer bei Sport1
Subscribe to email update: