Aprilia to Field 2nd team in SBK in 2010; Bayliss Interested in Ride?
Aprilia head of communications Alain Roger, in an interview with Caradisiac. com revealed that Aprilia will field another 2-bike team in World Superbikes in 2010. Roger was not forthcoming on who would manage the team or whether the team would be a satellite. Roger did infer however, that current factory rider Shinya Nakano could find his way onto the squad. Roger also dropped the bombshell that former World Champion Troy Bayliss approached the team inquiring about a ride. How serious or tongue-in-cheek that contact was is yet to be determined. As for other candidates for the seat alongside Max Biaggi, Roger said that it was too early to decide, given the number of "orphans" likely to exit MotoGP.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
LewTheShoe1 hour 6 min ago
motomann2 hours 53 min ago
Yamaha2strokes4 hours 21 min ago
Mick_w4 hours 40 min ago
bildo5 hours 10 min ago
- Yamaha: Großes Lob für Lorenzo & Aleix Espargaró
- Forward-Yamaha: Alex De Angelis oder Mike di Meglio?
- Michelin-Rennchef Goubert: «Auf allen Pisten testen»
- Danilo Petrucci: Zwei Jahre bei Pramac-Ducati
- Cristian Gabbarini: 2015 Crew-Chief bei Jack Miller
- Maverick Viñales: «Hielt Suzuki-Offerte für Witz»
- Ducati in MotoGP: Die Open-Vorteile wackeln
- Davide Brivio (Suzuki): «Wollen an Ducati rankommen»
- Héctor Barbera: Er hatte kein Motorrad zum Wechseln
- Marc Márquez: Wie lange kann er so stark dominieren?
Subscribe to email update: