Aprilia to Field 2nd team in SBK in 2010; Bayliss Interested in Ride?
Aprilia head of communications Alain Roger, in an interview with Caradisiac. com revealed that Aprilia will field another 2-bike team in World Superbikes in 2010. Roger was not forthcoming on who would manage the team or whether the team would be a satellite. Roger did infer however, that current factory rider Shinya Nakano could find his way onto the squad. Roger also dropped the bombshell that former World Champion Troy Bayliss approached the team inquiring about a ride. How serious or tongue-in-cheek that contact was is yet to be determined. As for other candidates for the seat alongside Max Biaggi, Roger said that it was too early to decide, given the number of "orphans" likely to exit MotoGP.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
David Emmett2 hours 5 min ago
sinbad3172 hours 28 min ago
jethrorose3 hours 14 min ago
Speeddog3 hours 37 min ago
NWslopoke3 hours 55 min ago
- Fausto Gresini: Das Kapitel Honda ist abgeschlossen
- Scott Redding: Werks-Honda? Ducati? Oder Yamaha?
- Karel Abraham (Cardion AB-Honda): Schwache Startrunde
- Tom Sykes zu MotoGP: «Einige SBK-Piloten sind besser»
- Michael Laverty, Broc Parkes (PBM): Keine WM-Punkte
- Scott Redding (Gresini-Honda): Zweitbester Open-Pilot
- Aoyama, Camier (Aspar-Honda): Enttäuschendes Rennen
- Cal Crutchlow (Rang 12): «Das ist enttäuschend»
- Andrea Dovizioso (Rang 5): «Situation bessert sich»
- Andrea Iannone (Pramac): Wieso zickte seine Ducati?
Subscribe to email update: