MotoGP Season 2006 Tracks in Google Earth
I've created a Google Earth file of the tracks used for this season's MotoGP races. You'll need to download Google Earth to use these files, which sadly only runs under Windows and OS X. However, if you have any other software which accepts longitude and latitude coordinates, you can change the file name from MotoGPTracks.kmz to MotoGPTracks.zip, and use your favourite compression tool to unzip the file, which will unpack a file in XML format called doc.kml. You can open this file in either a web browser or a text editor, and you will find the coordinates for all of the tracks in there.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
Get your exclusive MotoMatters t-shirts here!
Follow MotoMatters on Twitter
59 of #58 - Andrew Wheeler's Tribute In Pictures To Marco Simoncelli
The most Important Race In The World
How To Save MotoGP, Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3
LCR Honda's Inspire Magazine
Help a MotoGP fan fight brain cancer
Sebastian_M2 min 3 sec ago
Motoshrink4 hours 32 min ago
avsatishchandra6 hours 28 min ago
Sttrain6 hours 32 min ago
lanhet7 hours 3 min ago
- Baz ruled out of Magny-Cours World Superbike round
- Snetterton BSB: Brookes to give new engine spec full test
- Cal Crutchlow braced for tough Argentina after double surgery
- Ben Spies: ‘I’ll never race again’
- Jorge Lorenzo backed to recover from nightmare start to 2014
- Argentinien-GP: Zahlen und Fakten
- Stefan Bradl in Texas: 21 Sekunden Vollgas
- Suzuki: Neue Motor- und Chassis-Spezifikation
- Pay TV: Quoten-Einbruch in Italien und Spanien!
- 2015: Neuer Zeitplan für den Katar-GP?
Subscribe to email update: