It's Alvin from P1 Motorsports, a Malaysian based motorsports hospitality company. We're basically a bunch of motorsports freaks who want to provide a service for motorsports fans to come to Malaysia and enjoy themselves watching their favorite races and participating in other motorsports related activities. With us, it's all about motorsports and nothing else. We eat, sleep and breathe motorsports.
The upcoming Malaysian Motorcycle Grand Prix event, that's the Malaysian round of MotoGP at Sepang, will be held in October. Ducati is organizing the Asian Ducati Week with a Ducati Riding Experience (DRE) and we at P1 Motorsports are offering a complete MotoGP package together with Ducati.
The details of the package are as follows:
• 6 days 5 nights accommodation at the heart of Kuala Lumpur (twin occupancy)
• All transfers (airport and track) by luxury coaches
• Participation in the exclusive Ducati Riding Experience with triple World Superbike Champion Troy Bayliss as head instructor
• Admission to the Grandstand and mall areas at Sepang International Circuit during MotoGP
• Admission to exclusive Ducati Red Zone party in Kuala Lumpur
• Attendance at the Ducati Corse meeting with dinner
• Invitation to the Ducati Corse Gala Dinner
• On-site P1 Motorsports representative
• Goodie bag containing exclusive merchandise
• Photographic documentary of event in DVD format
Package Price : USD1,550.00 per person
Note : Participants interested to join DRE Asia must bring their own full riding suit, full face helmet, gloves and riding boots.
DRE Asia has 3 courses available for participant to choose:
The perfect occasion to explore a new passion. The Basic Course will lead you through the very first approach to riding, in a safe environment. Our skilled instructors will follow you in order for you to enjoy the best riding experience. The bike for this course is the Monster 696. Its low seat height and easy handling make it the perfect bike for a new rider.
Never been on track? The intermediate course is suitable for riders that want to experience the track for the first time. You will learn the basics of track rules in two theory lessons and then put your wheels on the tarmac, with special focus on curves, braking and technical ride.
Are you track way addicted? Do you already enjoy the speed, the rush, the adrenaline on your Ducati SBK? You can participate at the advanced course, where the aim is to refine your riding techniques. After the theory briefing, you'll learn how to carry more corner speed, where to capitalize on acceleration, how to increase the fluidity of your riding style and much more.
If you are interested, do contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, do visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/p1motorsports for updates.