MotoMatters.com 2011 Motorcycle Racing Calendar Blowout Sale!
We may be halfway through the MotoGP season and three-quarters of the way through the World Superbike season, but that does not quench the red-blooded race fan's thirst for stunning images of bikes and riders to adorn their wall with. Fortunately for those fans, MotoMatters.com still has a limited number of our 2011 Motorcycle Racing Calendars on offer. For just $6.95 + shipping and handling - a huge saving on the original price - you can have one of these beauties delivered to your door. You'll need to act fast, as there are only limited supplies left, and we need to make room for the 2012 calendar, which we will start work on just as soon as there is an official calendar for next year.
The calendar features one of Scott Jones' glorious photos on every page, with a monthly calendar below the photo, listing the MotoGP and World Superbike rounds held that month. See below for an example page. Of course, there are not too many race weekends left, but the quality of Scott's photos means that you'll want to look at this calendar for a very long time to come.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
Chuckracer1 hour 42 min ago
Michael Strano4 hours 21 min ago
Hedgehog9 hours 58 min ago
Powervalve5813 hours 21 min ago
Highsider13 hours 51 min ago
MotoMatters Twitter Feed
- Motorschäden: Suzuki betreibt Ursachenforschung
- Valentino Rossi: «100 Kilometer auf der Ranch»
- Yamaha: Zwei Siegfahrer & Espargaró in der Hinterhand
- Cal Crutchlow: «Die Honda-Leute sind clever»
- FIM Environment Award für Yamaha Motor Racing
- MotoGP-Test Jerez: Feuchte Strecke, kaum Verkehr
- Riders for Health startet Weihnachts-Auktionen
- FIM-Gala: Jerez feiert die Motorradweltmeister!
- Gigi Dall’Igna/Ducati: «Entschuldigt die Verspätung»
- Andrea Iannone: «Können es 2015 an Spitze schaffen»
General MotoGP Twitter Feed
Subscribe to email update: