MotoMatters.com 2011 Motorcycle Racing Calendar Blowout Sale!
We may be halfway through the MotoGP season and three-quarters of the way through the World Superbike season, but that does not quench the red-blooded race fan's thirst for stunning images of bikes and riders to adorn their wall with. Fortunately for those fans, MotoMatters.com still has a limited number of our 2011 Motorcycle Racing Calendars on offer. For just $6.95 + shipping and handling - a huge saving on the original price - you can have one of these beauties delivered to your door. You'll need to act fast, as there are only limited supplies left, and we need to make room for the 2012 calendar, which we will start work on just as soon as there is an official calendar for next year.
The calendar features one of Scott Jones' glorious photos on every page, with a monthly calendar below the photo, listing the MotoGP and World Superbike rounds held that month. See below for an example page. Of course, there are not too many race weekends left, but the quality of Scott's photos means that you'll want to look at this calendar for a very long time to come.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
etienne19 min 36 sec ago
jbond2 hours 15 min ago
Firefly2 hours 33 min ago
Firefly2 hours 39 min ago
R6rider3 hours 9 min ago
MotoMatters Twitter Feed
- Sponsorship Opportunity With Vortex Racing
- Rabat Quickest In Mixed Conditions During Moto2 FP2 At Sepang
- Nicky Hayden (18.): «Seltsames Gefühl»
- Andrea Iannone (11): Crash & Verletzung durch Márquez
- Alvaró Bautista (13.): Grip-Probleme und Ratlosigkeit
- Aleix Espargaro (2.): «Ich bin sehr zuversichtlich»
- Sepang: Pleite für Pol Espargaró & Bradley Smith
- Jorge Lorenzo: Bestzeit – Siegchance vorhanden
- Marc Marquez (4./Honda): «Der Regen war positiv»
- Dani Pedrosa (1./Honda) schimpft auf Regenreifen
General MotoGP Twitter Feed
Subscribe to email update: