MotoMatters.com 2011 Motorcycle Racing Calendar Blowout Sale!
We may be halfway through the MotoGP season and three-quarters of the way through the World Superbike season, but that does not quench the red-blooded race fan's thirst for stunning images of bikes and riders to adorn their wall with. Fortunately for those fans, MotoMatters.com still has a limited number of our 2011 Motorcycle Racing Calendars on offer. For just $6.95 + shipping and handling - a huge saving on the original price - you can have one of these beauties delivered to your door. You'll need to act fast, as there are only limited supplies left, and we need to make room for the 2012 calendar, which we will start work on just as soon as there is an official calendar for next year.
The calendar features one of Scott Jones' glorious photos on every page, with a monthly calendar below the photo, listing the MotoGP and World Superbike rounds held that month. See below for an example page. Of course, there are not too many race weekends left, but the quality of Scott's photos means that you'll want to look at this calendar for a very long time to come.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
jordan gpx30 min 14 sec ago
mattology1 hour 11 min ago
binx_191 hour 53 min ago
MSS 582 hours 34 min ago
Ayush Sharma2 hours 38 min ago
- Brad Binder über Miller: «MotoGP-Aufstieg verrückt»
- Aki Ajo traute Miller MotoGP-Wechsel sofort zu!
- Alex De Angelis: Kahnbeinbruch, Aragón-GP fraglich
- Jack Miller: «Ich fahre 2015 MotoGP für LCR!»
- Rossi & Guareschi: Die Amputation des «Doctors»
- Jorge Lorenzo: Kostete Reifen den Misano-Sieg?
- Pit Beirer über MotoGP-KTM: «V4 mit Rohrrahmen»
- Pramac-Ducati fährt 2015 mit Hernandez und Petrucci
- Eugene Laverty: MotoGP-Wechsel bereits sicher!
- Donington Park: Inspektion am Mittwoch!
Subscribe to email update: