MotoMatters.com 2011 Motorcycle Racing Calendar Blowout Sale!
We may be halfway through the MotoGP season and three-quarters of the way through the World Superbike season, but that does not quench the red-blooded race fan's thirst for stunning images of bikes and riders to adorn their wall with. Fortunately for those fans, MotoMatters.com still has a limited number of our 2011 Motorcycle Racing Calendars on offer. For just $6.95 + shipping and handling - a huge saving on the original price - you can have one of these beauties delivered to your door. You'll need to act fast, as there are only limited supplies left, and we need to make room for the 2012 calendar, which we will start work on just as soon as there is an official calendar for next year.
The calendar features one of Scott Jones' glorious photos on every page, with a monthly calendar below the photo, listing the MotoGP and World Superbike rounds held that month. See below for an example page. Of course, there are not too many race weekends left, but the quality of Scott's photos means that you'll want to look at this calendar for a very long time to come.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
Upon11 hour 15 min ago
Rusty Bucket USA1 hour 22 min ago
avsatishchandra1 hour 27 min ago
Real Moto News1 hour 52 min ago
Real Moto News2 hours 5 min ago
- Michael Laverty, Broc Parkes (PBM): Keine WM-Punkte
- Scott Redding (Gresini-Honda): zweitbester Open-Pilot
- Aoyama, Camier (Aspar-Honda): Enttäuschendes Rennen
- Cal Crutchlow (Rang 12): «Das ist enttäuschend»
- Andrea Dovizioso (Rang 5): «Situation bessert sich»
- Andrea Iannone (Pramac): Wieso zickte seine Ducati?
- Aleix Espargaró (Yamaha/9.) ging volles Risiko
- Pol Espargaró/Rang 6.: «Harter Vorderreifen war gut»
- Dani Pedrosa (Honda): Lehrstunde von Marc Márquez
- Valentino Rossi (Rang 3): «Habe viel Grip verloren»
Subscribe to email update: