MotoMatters.com 2011 Motorcycle Racing Calendar Blowout Sale!
We may be halfway through the MotoGP season and three-quarters of the way through the World Superbike season, but that does not quench the red-blooded race fan's thirst for stunning images of bikes and riders to adorn their wall with. Fortunately for those fans, MotoMatters.com still has a limited number of our 2011 Motorcycle Racing Calendars on offer. For just $6.95 + shipping and handling - a huge saving on the original price - you can have one of these beauties delivered to your door. You'll need to act fast, as there are only limited supplies left, and we need to make room for the 2012 calendar, which we will start work on just as soon as there is an official calendar for next year.
The calendar features one of Scott Jones' glorious photos on every page, with a monthly calendar below the photo, listing the MotoGP and World Superbike rounds held that month. See below for an example page. Of course, there are not too many race weekends left, but the quality of Scott's photos means that you'll want to look at this calendar for a very long time to come.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
kenup2835 hours 19 min ago
eikka996 hours 12 min ago
Bepscam11 hours 23 min ago
SP_won12 hours 30 min ago
Motoshrink14 hours 42 min ago
MotoMatters Twitter Feed
- Ducati: Wer fährt welches Desmosedici-Modell?
- Jorge Lorenzo: «Márquez? Talent, Mut & viel Risiko»
- Tests 2014: Jack Miller in Sepang, Bradl in Jerez
- Randy de Puniet: Erster Superbike-Test in Jerez!
- Alvaró Bautista: «2015 wird ein Testjahr für Aprilia»
- Jeremy Burgess: «Habe einen Schlussstrich gezogen»
- Marc & Alex Márquez besuchen König Felipe VI.
- Michelin: Reichen nächstes Jahr auch 12 Montag-Tests?
- MotoGP-WM 2014: Marc Márquez überstrahlte alles
- MotoGP-Reglement 2016: Mit 22 Liter und 6 Motoren?
General MotoGP Twitter Feed
Subscribe to email update: