MotoMatters.com 2011 Motorcycle Racing Calendar Blowout Sale!
We may be halfway through the MotoGP season and three-quarters of the way through the World Superbike season, but that does not quench the red-blooded race fan's thirst for stunning images of bikes and riders to adorn their wall with. Fortunately for those fans, MotoMatters.com still has a limited number of our 2011 Motorcycle Racing Calendars on offer. For just $6.95 + shipping and handling - a huge saving on the original price - you can have one of these beauties delivered to your door. You'll need to act fast, as there are only limited supplies left, and we need to make room for the 2012 calendar, which we will start work on just as soon as there is an official calendar for next year.
The calendar features one of Scott Jones' glorious photos on every page, with a monthly calendar below the photo, listing the MotoGP and World Superbike rounds held that month. See below for an example page. Of course, there are not too many race weekends left, but the quality of Scott's photos means that you'll want to look at this calendar for a very long time to come.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
Athorn38 min 53 sec ago
Motoshrink2 hours 14 min ago
leefumi5 hours 45 min ago
Praveen5 hours 50 min ago
kwh6 hours 28 min ago
- Andrea Iannone nach Crash: «Bin nicht enttäuscht»
- Zwei Stürze von Stefan Bradl (9.): «Das ist bitter»
- Silverstone Qualifying 2: Pole für Marc Márquez!
- Silverstone, Qualifying 1: Bestzeit für Scott Redding
- Stefan Bradl (7.): «Zweite Startreihe ist das Ziel»
- Stefan Bradl gestürzt: Untersuchung im Medical Centre
- Silverstone: Yamaha gerettet – 4. Rossi, 5. Lorenzo
- Scott Redding: Wann gibt ihn Gresini frei?
- Stefan Bradl: «Ich bin froh, dass es gut läuft»
- Pramac: Starker Yonny Hernandez (5.) vor Iannone
Subscribe to email update: