Having Trouble Logging In? Read This...
Yesterday, I made a minor change to the website (technical details below), and since then, a few people have reported having problems logging into the website. The problem is caused by the cookies (the small files which tell your browser you are logged in to MotoMatters.com), and the way some web browsers interpret them and the change I made.
If you are having problems logging in to MotoMatters.com since yesterday, then the simple solution is to clear your browser's cookies. There is a full list of instructions for most browsers here: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cookies, and if you are using the Firefox web browser, you can choose to clear just the cookies from the MotoMatters.com website. Follow the instructions here: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Deleting%20cookies#w_delete-cookies-for-a-single-site and delete the cookies for motomatters.com.
If you're still having problems, send me an email using the contact page, and I'll do what I can to help.
The actual change has been to modify the cookie storing your session. The domain has been changed from the exact domain (either motomatters.com or www.motomatters.com, depending on how you logged in) to the underlying domain and all subdomains (*.motomatters.com). This seems to cause some browsers to get confused.Yesterday, I made a minor change to the website (technical details below), and since then, a few people have reported having problems logging into the website. The problem is caused by the cookies (the small files which tell your browser you are logged in to MotoMatters.com), and the way some web browsers interpret them and the change I made.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
kenup2831 hour 12 min ago
Motoshrink2 hours 15 min ago
Powervalve586 hours 2 min ago
Tourn4611 hours 34 min ago
Motoshrink14 hours 50 min ago
MotoMatters Twitter Feed
- Andrea Iannone: «Können es 2015 an Spitze schaffen»
- Donington-GP 2015: Jetzt Rabatt auf Tickets sichern!
- Die Heldentaten von Lawson, Waldmann & Rossi
- Lucio Cecchinello: «Miller hat Spaß und das Können»
- Márquez-Mutter: «Keine Sonderbehandlung für WM-Titel»
- Andrea Iannone (Ducati): «Habe nie etwas bereut»
- Vito Ippolito erneut zum FIM-Präsident gewählt
- Nicky Hayden über Ungewissheit, Rücktritt und Zukunft
- Suzuki-Boss: Schnelle Fortschritte bei Topspeed?
- Arzt rät ab: Kein «Superprestigio» für Nicky Hayden!
General MotoGP Twitter Feed
Subscribe to email update: