Having Trouble Logging In? Read This...
Yesterday, I made a minor change to the website (technical details below), and since then, a few people have reported having problems logging into the website. The problem is caused by the cookies (the small files which tell your browser you are logged in to MotoMatters.com), and the way some web browsers interpret them and the change I made.
If you are having problems logging in to MotoMatters.com since yesterday, then the simple solution is to clear your browser's cookies. There is a full list of instructions for most browsers here: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cookies, and if you are using the Firefox web browser, you can choose to clear just the cookies from the MotoMatters.com website. Follow the instructions here: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Deleting%20cookies#w_delete-cookies-for-a-single-site and delete the cookies for motomatters.com.
If you're still having problems, send me an email using the contact page, and I'll do what I can to help.
The actual change has been to modify the cookie storing your session. The domain has been changed from the exact domain (either motomatters.com or www.motomatters.com, depending on how you logged in) to the underlying domain and all subdomains (*.motomatters.com). This seems to cause some browsers to get confused.Yesterday, I made a minor change to the website (technical details below), and since then, a few people have reported having problems logging into the website. The problem is caused by the cookies (the small files which tell your browser you are logged in to MotoMatters.com), and the way some web browsers interpret them and the change I made.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
mugwump1 hour 14 min ago
rdc4 hours 58 min ago
Yamaha2strokes6 hours 1 min ago
Ayush Sharma7 hours 24 min ago
Dayle889 hours 44 min ago
MotoMatters Twitter Feed
- Phillip Island bei Sport1: Nur 90.000 Zuschauer
- Marc Márquez/Dani Pedrosa: Wiedergutmachung angesagt
- Avintia-Ducati 2015 mit Barbera und di Meglio
- Forward-Yamaha und Bradl 2015 mit Kayaba-Suspension?
- Doohan über Márquez: «Aragón war beeindruckend»
- Stefan Bradl: «Es war wie auf Glatteis»
- Dani Pedrosa über Iannone: «Nicht akzeptabel!»
- Marc Márquez: Fehlerquote – vier Rennen, drei Stürze!
- Malaysia-GP: Der Zeitplan des Rennwochenendes
- Jarvis zu Smith-Podest: «Arbeitet härter als andere»
General MotoGP Twitter Feed
Subscribe to email update: