Having Trouble Logging In? Read This...
Yesterday, I made a minor change to the website (technical details below), and since then, a few people have reported having problems logging into the website. The problem is caused by the cookies (the small files which tell your browser you are logged in to MotoMatters.com), and the way some web browsers interpret them and the change I made.
If you are having problems logging in to MotoMatters.com since yesterday, then the simple solution is to clear your browser's cookies. There is a full list of instructions for most browsers here: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cookies, and if you are using the Firefox web browser, you can choose to clear just the cookies from the MotoMatters.com website. Follow the instructions here: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Deleting%20cookies#w_delete-cookies-for-a-single-site and delete the cookies for motomatters.com.
If you're still having problems, send me an email using the contact page, and I'll do what I can to help.
The actual change has been to modify the cookie storing your session. The domain has been changed from the exact domain (either motomatters.com or www.motomatters.com, depending on how you logged in) to the underlying domain and all subdomains (*.motomatters.com). This seems to cause some browsers to get confused.Yesterday, I made a minor change to the website (technical details below), and since then, a few people have reported having problems logging into the website. The problem is caused by the cookies (the small files which tell your browser you are logged in to MotoMatters.com), and the way some web browsers interpret them and the change I made.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
Nealio25 min 27 sec ago
Coll Raceovski6 hours 55 min ago
wosideg7 hours 45 min ago
Motoshrink18 hours 38 min ago
eskothomson23 hours 2 min ago
MotoMatters Twitter Feed
- Ducati: «Cal Crutchlow ist schwer zu kontrollieren»
- Eugene Laverty (Honda) über sein MotoGP-Debüt
- MotoGP-Technik: V4? Reihenmotor? Was ist besser?
- Hervé Poncharal: «Ganz neue Organisation für 2016»
- Marc Márquez-Fanclub: Neues Logo mit «I AM93»
- KTM 2017 in der MotoGP-WM: Plan B in der Schublade
- Tom Lüthi über Miller: «Der Sprung ist riesig»
- Paolo Ciabatti/Ducati: «Können 2015 um Siege kämpfen»
- MotoGP: Die neuen Regeln für 2015 und 2016!
- MotoGP-WM 2016: Tankinhalt auf 22 Liter erhöht
General MotoGP Twitter Feed
Subscribe to email update: