MotoMatters.com Japan T-Shirt
Motorcycle racing demands stylish apparel, and apparel doesn't come much more stylish than a MotoMatters.com T-shirt. The MotoMatters.com Japan T-shirt features the MotoMatters.com logo on the front, with a specially vectorized version of one of Scott Jones' beautiful photographs on the rear. The photograph comes complete with a Kropotkin Thinks slogan in Kanji, which reads "fast things come from the east," a tribute to the central role that Japan has played in the history of motorcycle racing.
The T-shirts are available in two colors (black and gray) and a selection of sizes. T-shirts are screen-printed, and the quality and durability of both the T-shirts and the printing are excellent. These T-shirts will last you a long time. The price of the T-shirt both reflects the quality of the item and helps to support MotoMatters.com: each T-shirt costs US $29.95, plus shipping and packaging. MotoMatters.com subscribers get a massive 33% discount on the T-shirt, paying only $19.95 plus shipping and packaging.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
Yamaha2strokes47 min 50 sec ago
David Emmett52 min 56 sec ago
Peka1 hour 5 min ago
avsatishchandra1 hour 37 min ago
avsatishchandra1 hour 52 min ago
MotoMatters Twitter Feed
- IM3: MAL FP2, Antonelli davanti a tutti
- Stefan Bradl (5.): «Es schaut gut aus»
- Sepang FP1: Pedrosa voran – 5. Bradl. 6. Rossi
- Randy Krummenacher: Wie er Valentino Rossi verletzte
- Lin Jarvis: «Rossis Siegeshunger ist unglaublich»
- Was Valentino Rossi über die Márquez-Brüder sagt
- Andrea Iannone: In Sepang mit zwei GP14.2!
- Ramon Aurin wird neuer Crew-Chief von Dani Pedrosa
- Marco Simoncelli: GP-Welt trauert am 3. Todestag
- Bradley Smith: «Wieder alles für Top-Result geben»
General MotoGP Twitter Feed
Subscribe to email update: