MotoMatters.com Japan T-Shirt
Motorcycle racing demands stylish apparel, and apparel doesn't come much more stylish than a MotoMatters.com T-shirt. The MotoMatters.com Japan T-shirt features the MotoMatters.com logo on the front, with a specially vectorized version of one of Scott Jones' beautiful photographs on the rear. The photograph comes complete with a Kropotkin Thinks slogan in Kanji, which reads "fast things come from the east," a tribute to the central role that Japan has played in the history of motorcycle racing.
The T-shirts are available in two colors (black and gray) and a selection of sizes. T-shirts are screen-printed, and the quality and durability of both the T-shirts and the printing are excellent. These T-shirts will last you a long time. The price of the T-shirt both reflects the quality of the item and helps to support MotoMatters.com: each T-shirt costs US $29.95, plus shipping and packaging. MotoMatters.com subscribers get a massive 33% discount on the T-shirt, paying only $19.95 plus shipping and packaging.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
Macka27 min 3 sec ago
David Emmett38 min 19 sec ago
Nessuno1 hour 19 min ago
Machine1 hour 19 min ago
R6rider1 hour 48 min ago
MotoMatters Twitter Feed
- LEAKED: First Photo of the MV Agusta Stradale 800
- VIDEO: Meet Fabio Quartararo - MotoGP's next superstar?
- MotoGP: Casey Stoner Finishes Two Days of Testing for HRC
- Eugene Laverty: Bruder Michael drückt die Daumen
- Marc Marquez (Honda): «MotoGP-Titel 2014 war Pflicht»
- Jack Miller/MotoGP: «Ich bin ein Clown»
- Casey Stoner nach HRC-Test: Etwas eingerostet
- MotoGP-Test Valencia: Was sich für 2015 alles ändert
- MotoGP-Kalender 2015: Wieder vier Rennen in Spanien
- Gigi Dall'Igna/Ducati: «Testfahrer Pirro bleibt»
General MotoGP Twitter Feed
Subscribe to email update: