MotoMatters.com Japan T-Shirt
Motorcycle racing demands stylish apparel, and apparel doesn't come much more stylish than a MotoMatters.com T-shirt. The MotoMatters.com Japan T-shirt features the MotoMatters.com logo on the front, with a specially vectorized version of one of Scott Jones' beautiful photographs on the rear. The photograph comes complete with a Kropotkin Thinks slogan in Kanji, which reads "fast things come from the east," a tribute to the central role that Japan has played in the history of motorcycle racing.
The T-shirts are available in two colors (black and gray) and a selection of sizes. T-shirts are screen-printed, and the quality and durability of both the T-shirts and the printing are excellent. These T-shirts will last you a long time. The price of the T-shirt both reflects the quality of the item and helps to support MotoMatters.com: each T-shirt costs US $29.95, plus shipping and packaging. MotoMatters.com subscribers get a massive 33% discount on the T-shirt, paying only $19.95 plus shipping and packaging.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
Get your exclusive MotoMatters t-shirts here!
Follow MotoMatters on Twitter
59 of #58 - Andrew Wheeler's Tribute In Pictures To Marco Simoncelli
The most Important Race In The World
How To Save MotoGP, Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3
LCR Honda's Inspire Magazine
Help a MotoGP fan fight brain cancer
1050cc7 min 15 sec ago
seeyadad1 hour 4 min ago
anteater1 hour 29 min ago
anteater1 hour 39 min ago
dannyboy1 hour 47 min ago
- Le Mans: Marquez ‘The race was too short!’
- Le Mans: Crutchlow - Coughing up blood to podium champagne
- Misting visor limits Bradl’s visibility
- Le Mans: Pedrosa 'This one is so special for me'
- Moto2: Scott Redding - Q&A
- Le Mans: Lorenzo 'Every corner was a nightmare'
- Nicky Hayden: «Ich kam der Spitzengruppe näher»
- Cal Crutchlow: «Schmerzen hab ich nur beim Gehen»
- Jorge Lorenzo: Die Erklärung des Desasters
- Marc Márquez: «Für mich war das Rennen zu kurz»
Subscribe to email update: