MotoMatters.com Japan T-Shirt
Motorcycle racing demands stylish apparel, and apparel doesn't come much more stylish than a MotoMatters.com T-shirt. The MotoMatters.com Japan T-shirt features the MotoMatters.com logo on the front, with a specially vectorized version of one of Scott Jones' beautiful photographs on the rear. The photograph comes complete with a Kropotkin Thinks slogan in Kanji, which reads "fast things come from the east," a tribute to the central role that Japan has played in the history of motorcycle racing.
The T-shirts are available in two colors (black and gray) and a selection of sizes. T-shirts are screen-printed, and the quality and durability of both the T-shirts and the printing are excellent. These T-shirts will last you a long time. The price of the T-shirt both reflects the quality of the item and helps to support MotoMatters.com: each T-shirt costs US $29.95, plus shipping and packaging. MotoMatters.com subscribers get a massive 33% discount on the T-shirt, paying only $19.95 plus shipping and packaging.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
ghostdog611 min 2 sec ago
mbccohen26 min 8 sec ago
Yamaha2strokes2 hours 44 min ago
BrickTop3 hours 43 min ago
Firefly3 hours 58 min ago
- Is Jack Miller ready for MotoGP?
- Tech3: Kein Yamaha-Angebot für Alex Rins!
- Márquez-Ingenieur: «Elektronik nicht Geheimnis»
- Aragón-GP: Der Zeitplan des Rennwochenendes
- Dani Pedrosa, Miller & Viñales über Kindheitsidole
- Jorge Lorenzo: Großer Druck nach Rossi-Sieg?
- MotoGP-WM 2015: Voraussichtlich 24 Fahrer, 5 Werke
- Remus Racing: Wildcard-Einsätze für 2014 gestrichen
- Michael Bartholemy (VDS): Was er Jack Miller zutraut
- Drahtseilakt: Bradl & Co. über Stürze und Angst
Subscribe to email update: