MotoMatters.com Japan T-Shirt
Motorcycle racing demands stylish apparel, and apparel doesn't come much more stylish than a MotoMatters.com T-shirt. The MotoMatters.com Japan T-shirt features the MotoMatters.com logo on the front, with a specially vectorized version of one of Scott Jones' beautiful photographs on the rear. The photograph comes complete with a Kropotkin Thinks slogan in Kanji, which reads "fast things come from the east," a tribute to the central role that Japan has played in the history of motorcycle racing.
The T-shirts are available in two colors (black and gray) and a selection of sizes. T-shirts are screen-printed, and the quality and durability of both the T-shirts and the printing are excellent. These T-shirts will last you a long time. The price of the T-shirt both reflects the quality of the item and helps to support MotoMatters.com: each T-shirt costs US $29.95, plus shipping and packaging. MotoMatters.com subscribers get a massive 33% discount on the T-shirt, paying only $19.95 plus shipping and packaging.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
Get your exclusive MotoMatters t-shirts here!
Follow MotoMatters on Twitter
59 of #58 - Andrew Wheeler's Tribute In Pictures To Marco Simoncelli
The most Important Race In The World
How To Save MotoGP, Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3
LCR Honda's Inspire Magazine
Help a MotoGP fan fight brain cancer
lanhet51 sec ago
Nealio30 min 23 sec ago
jerickson1 hour 5 min ago
Swiftnick2 hours 8 min ago
breganzane3 hours 1 min ago
- Baz ruled out of Magny-Cours World Superbike round
- Snetterton BSB: Brookes to give new engine spec full test
- 2015: Neuer Zeitplan für den Katar-GP?
- Suppo (HRC) über Bradl: «Sichtbare Verbesserung!»
- Yamaha: 2015 kein Chassis für Forward!
- Michael Laverty (16.): «Ziemlich frustriert»
- Weltmeister-Sohn Freddie Sheene: «Der Spaß zählt!»
- Video: Suzukis Rückkehr in die Königsklasse
- Randy de Puniet/Suzuki: Lange Pause, Piste schmutzig
- Kevin Schwantz: «Suzuki soll Rennen fahren»
Subscribe to email update: