MotoMatters.com Japan T-Shirt
Motorcycle racing demands stylish apparel, and apparel doesn't come much more stylish than a MotoMatters.com T-shirt. The MotoMatters.com Japan T-shirt features the MotoMatters.com logo on the front, with a specially vectorized version of one of Scott Jones' beautiful photographs on the rear. The photograph comes complete with a Kropotkin Thinks slogan in Kanji, which reads "fast things come from the east," a tribute to the central role that Japan has played in the history of motorcycle racing.
The T-shirts are available in two colors (black and gray) and a selection of sizes. T-shirts are screen-printed, and the quality and durability of both the T-shirts and the printing are excellent. These T-shirts will last you a long time. The price of the T-shirt both reflects the quality of the item and helps to support MotoMatters.com: each T-shirt costs US $29.95, plus shipping and packaging. MotoMatters.com subscribers get a massive 33% discount on the T-shirt, paying only $19.95 plus shipping and packaging.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
sinbad31713 min 43 sec ago
jethrorose59 min 57 sec ago
Speeddog1 hour 22 min ago
NWslopoke1 hour 40 min ago
Glenn11 hours 58 min ago
- Silverstone ‘extremely disappointed’ to lose 2015 MotoGP
- Silverstone: Wales To Hold MotoGP At Donington Park In '15
- Donington Park to host 2015 British MotoGP
- Fausto Gresini: Das Kapitel Honda ist abgeschlossen
- Scott Redding: Werks-Honda? Ducati? Oder Yamaha?
- Karel Abraham (Cardion AB-Honda): Schwache Startrunde
- Tom Sykes zu MotoGP: «Einige SBK-Piloten sind besser»
- Michael Laverty, Broc Parkes (PBM): Keine WM-Punkte
- Scott Redding (Gresini-Honda): Zweitbester Open-Pilot
- Aoyama, Camier (Aspar-Honda): Enttäuschendes Rennen
Subscribe to email update: